Options
DietingMommy08
DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
Im just saying....

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I get that way a lot too but still don`t want something that will be toxic in the long run.
  • supermom2002
    supermom2002 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm not.

Much rather be alone than with a douche.

I don't want to be single forever...but I will never settle sooo....

batteries.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I'm not.

batteries.

You said it perfectly. :)
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    same. I want to cuddle. I want to cook things I don't like for someone else. I want to find my little lacy things wrapped up in his gym shorts in the wash. I want to sit on the tailgate of my truck and split a 6 pack with someone. I want to kiss him and let him wake up to some rather pleasurable sensations.

Maybe one day...
  • jeepzilla
    jeepzilla Posts: 201
    Options
    I get that way sometimes but then I think about all the bad crap i have been through and i really don't want to go through that again... maybe one day I'll fine a chicky that will knock my socks off and she'll be a keeper...
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    For me single = safe and I'd be quite happy to stay single forever. I'm aware this isn't a particularly helpful way of looking at things and is now largely a bad habit, rather than a sign that I'm not ready. My friends are slowly nagging me into giving up my usual excuses (kids, too busy, happy as I am, why fix what isn't broke, when I'm thinner and my ultimate diversion: making everything about everyone else). It's largely inertia - if someone I like is very persistant in pursuit, I get through the initial anxiety quite quickly and am very comfortable being in a relationship once more. But left to my own devices, I'll begin to avoid when it looks like things may be getting serious.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I get that way a lot too but still don`t want something that will be toxic in the long run.
    Very much sums ups how I feel.
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm not.

batteries.

AMEN TO THAT!!!
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    same. I want to cuddle. I want to cook things I don't like for someone else. I want to find my little lacy things wrapped up in his gym shorts in the wash. I want to sit on the tailgate of my truck and split a 6 pack with someone. I want to kiss him and let him wake up to some rather pleasurable sensations.

Maybe one day...

Agreed.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Some days I am, some days I'm not... Today, I'd really like a cuddle buddy.
  • DietingMommy08
    Options
    I'm not.

batteries.

Hhhmmm.....

Batteries are useless to me....

Ive never been the type that found any interest in... um.... enjoying myself...
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm talking to a few gentlemen, I wish I wasn't!

So overwhelming. >.<

I'm too nice.
  • arrow460
    arrow460 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I call it "Missing what I THOUGHT I had"....But the companionship is by far missed the most!!!