Mists Of Pandaria

Options
13»

Replies

• kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Heroic Sindragosa... worst fight evaaaarrrrrrrr

Only because every raid had that ONE person who turned out to be a keyboard turner and you didn't find out until THIS fight when it was way too late to replace them. -_-

I can't even tell you how many "whoops, sorry"s there were about getting hit by the nova and iceblocking half the raid D:
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My fiance had access to the Beta, so I was playing it this morning. It looks super interesting and can't wait to actually play it (he let me try the beta out). I don't want to spoil anything so I'm keeping my mouth closed. Once they work out a couple bugs in the first quest line it's going to be super fun!

Thank goodness he has been playing WoW since day one (on and off) and pre-ordered Diablo 3 with their special package they released during Blizzcon or we wouldn't have the access.

Diablo 3's Beta is pretty cool too. xD
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    MoP looks like it will have some cool new content. I was in a high end raiding guild up until about 2 months ago when I got bored to death of Dragon Soul-- that raid sucks lol. Been spending the 12 hours a week I would've been raiding going to the gym instead :P I'm planning on raiding again when MoP comes out though, assuming the raid fights don't completely blow.
  • Mw4h
    Mw4h Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for Mop! I think the femme pandas are insanely cute! I'm really hoping to get back into raiding this expac too I totally missed it in cata except for raid finder which just really doesn't count lol.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    MOP seems fun so far, except i dont like the new talent trees, they suck. I miss being all excited over spending a point when i lvl'd. best part of ding...aside from the bright flashy yellow light.

Panda's are cute, cept the female panda seems to have my butt....idk when they modeled that after me, but it seems they did.
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm excited for the Monk class... But I say when I logged on to the beta.... TOOOOOO many pandas!!! 0.o
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Every time I log on to play MOP beta says connected then doesn't take me anywhere past that, makes me so mad! Even when the server pop is LOW of all things...... so off I go to play D3 beta to occupy my time, but ive done the same thing over and over with every class now i just do nothing but beat the king over and over :grumble:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Seems alright. I'm hoping everyone doesn't sit in cities in MoP and goes out into the world and play. I kinda miss the random fun I had in Classic/TBC making new friends while grinding factions and World PVP.
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Looking forward to Mists... I've been hoping they'd make a monk class. Looking forward to seeing some new zones.