Fire 60

Options
IcassI
IcassI Posts: 248 Member
Ok, so today was my first time attempting Fire 60. I have to say I'm not a fan. I feel like the music isn't as upbeat as the other sets. Plus I felt like I was back at day 1 trying to get the moves down. Hopefully this one will grow on me.

I also realized I don't have Abs 10. I guess I must have purchased the wrong set because I don't have it. That's what I get for not ordering from Beachbody. Lol! :laugh:

Replies

• brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I thought the same thing about 60 when I tried it, but I did like that it had different moves because it means something new to master :) I am hoping that it will grow on me as well.

By the way what were your results for the 12 week mark? I am so excited to know!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    By the way what were your results for the 12 week mark? I am so excited to know!

Well in the 12 weeks of doing Turbo Fire I lost 23 lbs. I went from a size 10 to a loose fitting size 6. I didn't take my measurements. I took some pictures but I don't think there is as much of a difference from my 8 week photos to my 12 week photos. I figured once I hit my goal weight I would post pictures. Overall I'm very happy with my progress thus far. Turbo Fire really works! Plus its so helpful to be able to log on to MFP and receive motivation and encouragement from everyone.
  • BrendaS78
    BrendaS78 Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm in the middle of week 10, and am planning on going the distance too! I have been curious about Fire 60, I was worried about the feeling all uncoordinated all over again! I will find out soon enough though!! Great results!!
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options

Well in the 12 weeks of doing Turbo Fire I lost 23 lbs. I went from a size 10 to a loose fitting size 6. I didn't take my measurements. I took some pictures but I don't think there is as much of a difference from my 8 week photos to my 12 week photos. I figured once I hit my goal weight I would post pictures. Overall I'm very happy with my progress thus far. Turbo Fire really works! Plus its so helpful to be able to log on to MFP and receive motivation and encouragement from everyone.

yu did AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!