Are you guys sore ?

Options
gerla_k
gerla_k Posts: 495 Member
I was just thinking that I was really sore probably the first week on BR, but now I'm not really that sore, my shoulders hurt a littble bit but that's about it. How about you guys ?

Replies

• formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    Nothing so far has matched the soreness of kickstart week for me (for two days I said "ooh, ooh, ooh" each time I walked down the stairs at home!). I sort of enjoy the soreness I'm having now. I know something wonderful is happening to my muscles and when that soreness goes away, it's time for the "up button" and the next DVD!
  • gerla_k
    Options
    Same for me, I was really sore the first week, even when someone would touch me I'll be like " oh don't touch me " !! lol :laugh: But now, i'm in the middle of week 4 , and all I have is shoulder pain:noway:
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I was the same way towards the end of Phase 1 and then Phase 2 hit and I was sore again. I also have been trying to increase my weights regularly every 1-2 weeks.
  • gerla_k
    Options
    I was the same way towards the end of Phase 1 and then Phase 2 hit and I was sore again. I also have been trying to increase my weights regularly every 1-2 weeks.

well i guess I have to buy yet another set of weights :)))) this week's workout has been really easy for me I guess I'm all ready for week 5 :))
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    not too sore. Aching yes, particularly biceps and the backs of my legs. When I first started Jillianing with the shred, I was really sore
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    A little achy here and there but nothing major.

I kinda like the "worked" feeling......
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    Phase 1, not so much. Phase 2, week 1...soooo sore.
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yes! Upper shoulders today from WO9 2 days ago. I pushed harder. I always feel like I'm 100 years old about a half hour after working out though. Stairs are hard, everything feels stiff. It goes away, but still.
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    my butt is sore from workout 9 and 10!
  • gerla_k
    Options
    Phase 1, not so much. Phase 2, week 1...soooo sore.

Can't wait to start Phase 2 next week!!! I think my body got used to workouts 3 and 4 already I'm ready to move on :))
  • gerla_k
    Options
    I actually woke up this morning and was really sore, especially my back and my shoulders, but it was a good pain :laugh: :laugh:
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options

well i guess I have to buy yet another set of weights :)))) this week's workout has been really easy for me I guess I'm all ready for week 5 :))

If it's too easy for you, then definitely try to either increase your weights or switch it up to a higher notch during cardio intervals. You'll notice she shows you how to modify some of the moves if they're too hard (both strength training and cardio) and then she also shows you how to take it up a notch. If something's too easy for me, I either grab a heavier weight or just increase my intensity.
  • gerla_k
    Options

If it's too easy for you, then definitely try to either increase your weights or switch it up to a higher notch during cardio intervals. You'll notice she shows you how to modify some of the moves if they're too hard (both strength training and cardio) and then she also shows you how to take it up a notch. If something's too easy for me, I either grab a heavier weight or just increase my intensity.

yeah I guess I have to do harder version of some exercises, just really don't want to spend anothe $20 on set of weights :embarassed:
  • azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am sore, but not in the" I want to die" way I was when I did the 30 day shred day shred in March. I can walk up and down stairs and can sit without groaning, but I did need a hot bath last night for the aches. Funny how now I look forward to the good pain now!