5k Finish Best PR Ever

:laugh: :laugh: This 5k was bigger than my first and my time improved by 4 minutes and 23 seconds. I placed in the top 15% of all the women who ran (1,199) and the top 25% of all the people who ran (1,788)...totally surprised me. My official chip time was 30:13. The experience was Awesome, to say the least. Excitement was in the air. I ran with my son Jesse and my sister-in-law :Lorena...well I ran separate from them due to the fact that I'm about 11 minutes faster, but we were in the same race. Is that all as clear as mud? Great!

My next race with be a 5miler in May at The Annual Bridge Run in Grants Pass, Oregon, where I currently live. Blessings and Godspeed to you all.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• pdworkman
    pdworkman Posts: 1,342 Member
    Nice job, Xena!
  • sakamanojr
    sakamanojr Posts: 378 Member
    Congrats on improving your 5k time so drastically. You must feel great !!!
    LOL on the comment- as clear as mud. Keep up the awesome work and more records will be set :)
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Wow. That's an awesome finish! Congrats!
  • greytblackdog
    greytblackdog Posts: 51 Member
    Congrats! That's an awesome time drop! Keep doing what you're doing and I bet you'll see a sub-30 next time! Run on!!!!
  • Congrats! That's an awesome time drop! Keep doing what you're doing and I bet you'll see a sub-30 next time! Run on!!!!

Thanks so much, I was really shocked at the drop in time and extremely pleased...thanks and blessings! :flowerforyou: