Week 2: 1lbs
Week 3: 2lbs
CW: 193

Total loss for April so far: 6lbs

Replies

• newtitus2011
    newtitus2011 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Claire594! Sorry I have been MIA - crazy busy weekend. I wish I could write notes on my cell phone. Congrats on the weightloss. You are doing great!

SW: 206
    W1: 0lbs
    W2: 4lbs
    W3: 2lbs
    CW: 200lbs

Total loss for April so far: 6lbs

Looks like we are on the same page. I have not weighed in the 100s since last October. I will be excited with that happens.

So my cousin spoke with a trainer today. My cousin is much taller and slender than me, however, she is concerned about her belly. The trainer tells her that she can save her money and do the following training: 3x wk strength training and 2x wk cardio. Then he asked her if she wanted brutal honesty and she said yes. He said there is not a machine or an exercise routine that will lose the belly weight - she will need to cut out white flour and sugars. No fruits either. A yogurt 20 mins prior to workout. But its purely lean meat and veggies. He challenged her to do that for the next 2 months.

So within the past three weeks, I realized that I like almond milk. My body takes over 2 days to digest red meat. I lost the most weight when I eliminated carbs in my diet. And when I drink water, I run longer.

What about you?
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss. You are doing fabulous and I'm sure you will be over the moon to reach onederland!! I know I was a couple of weeks ago.

My actual diet is not going great to be honest. I still love my food including carbs, I am losing weight more because of my exercise I think. I have a long way to go, at least another 43lbs so I figure I will keep going as I am until I hit a wall and then I will maybe look at changing my diet to include more protein and less carbs.

I did aktins a couple of years ago and lost a couple of stone so i know no/limited carbs works for me but this time round I want to try and do something I can keep doing forever and I definately couldn't do without carbs forever lol

I suppose we are learning and I just have to try and listen to my body and work out what's best for me. I read posts about almond milk but I haven't tried it. Is it better for u than cows milk?