Introduce Yourself!

Options

Replies

• Asukadomo
    Options
    Hello! I'm Ashley! 23 years old, just finished my 4 year navy term. First time being a SAHM and I figure hey if I'm here all day there's no excuse not to be in shape? right? lol. I have 2 little boys, 19months and 6 months. I've been starting and stopping the Ripped in 30 so I could really use some support to not do a day here or there but really stick to it. I'm not in it for weight loss, I'm trying to be fit and in shape. :)
  • spudlovie
    spudlovie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My name is Natasha. I am in the middle of week two. My weeks are not real weeks though cause I take the weekends off cause i work 12 hrs. I was bad though and skipped yesterday and today. I'm going to get up early tomorrow and gettin it done. I am a mommy and a wife. My daughter is 18 months old and I am still working on losing my baby weight. I have about 20 pounds to go with that. I am a Registered nurse and I live in Colorado. I am also a graduate student. I am a busy lady but I have decided its time to take better care of myself.
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I will be starting Ripped next week. Right now I am doing 30DS. On day 4. However I've already done 30DS before. I really just trying to prepare my body for Ripped in 30. It's great that there is a support group of this:smile:
  • MandyMcAwesome
    MandyMcAwesome Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Mandy in Houston here. Cant wait to get started with all of you. Let's give it up for MaryTheIceCube for setting up the group!

:flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart: :wink:
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Hi...I'm ready to get started. Currently I have been working on NMTZ from Jillian and I love it. I wish it was a little shorter, but overall this DVD makes you sweat. I'm ready to get Ripped in May. My wedding anniversary is at the end of May and I would love to get ripped for our big night.
  • AnuAshley
    AnuAshley Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Ashley! Living in SW Wisconsin and I'm a SAHM of 5 boys. I'm about to start this program in the week. I'm currently doing the 30 day shred and I've feel a great difference in my body strength overall since starting that. I'm trying to loose weight and build up my endurance. Before this past month is had been years since I'd been active. I look forward to getting advice and encouragement from this group.
  • ScrappyKat
    ScrappyKat Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kathy, I live in Australia. I'm a mum to 1 dd10, and step mum to dsd11 and dss17.

I work part time, but have a full day on Tuesdays. I go to a personal trainer twice a week, and wanted to do something to supplement these workouts on my days off. So I chose this workout as it seems to have a great mix of cardio, strength and abs. I'm looking forward to starting this tomorrow.
  • Denziee
    Denziee Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    hello everyone,

I'm Clare, 27years old, from the midlands in the UK. Looking for a May challenge to join and it was all about 30 Day Shred (been there done that!!) So was really pleased to find the Ripped group! yay!

I've lost 30lbs on my journey but am ready to get ripped - i get married in August and I've got some stubborn bingo wings to shift :-)

look forward to chatting to you all xx
  • autumnsutherland
    autumnsutherland Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Autumn. I'm 24 from Kalamazoo, MI. The past six weeks have been a major slack fest for me. I was doing so well up until I started my new job. I work 12.5 hour days at an AFC home, where meals are provided. Needless to say, I gained almost 10 pounds in the past 6 weeks. I haven't been working out at all since I was trying to be superwoman and work 70+ hours a week. Now that I'm slowing down at work, I have more time to workout. I have several dvds that I CAN workout to, but have a hard time getting motivated on my own. I'm joining a gym with a friend so hopefully that helps in the motivation department. I'm also starting back up on Ripped in 30 (hopefully tomorrow) and continue this throughout May. So, if ya like, and anyone wants a buddy, feel free to add me or message me. Hope all have great success in May!
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Liza. I'm so glad I found this group, I turn 40 on May 31 and I'll be spending a week on the beach so I really need this! I'm running a half marathon May 6 and I've been doing the training for that, using Ripped for my strength 2-3 days a week. I'm ready to commit to it 6 days a week for the next month. I also just started a Paleo lifestyle, cutting out all dairy and grains so I'm looking forward to seeing the combined results! I'm at 141 lbs, would like to be closer to 130 by the end of the month with less jiggle :).
  • Tunruh67
    Tunruh67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Theresa. I'm starting Ripped in 30 again not necessarily to lose weight, but to get in better shape. I'm a runner and need to do some cross training. Looking forward to having some moral support from this group to help me stick to it and to remain accountable. Thanks!! :)
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Yay! I was just thinking I should pick this back up while I have some time off from work and so I looked through groups and found this right in the nick of time!

I work with horses. Just moved to Ohio a couple months ago for a job as a trainer's assistant but it turned out my boss was crazy so I moved back to MN and will start working for a different trainer this weekend. I figure I better start now while I can afford to be sore. Plus now I have some room to move! I had zero extra space at my Ohio job as I was given a trailer to live in and before that I shared a bedroom with another intern. Now I live in a house yaaaaay.

Been on here a while, lost over 20 lbs and gained a little back from stress eating and travel etc. so I'm looking to get a jump start back into it.
  • pduckworth
    pduckworth Posts: 133
    Options
    Hi guys! I actually started RI30 two days ago, hopefully you don't mind :) I'm here to get into shape! I also joined a 30DS group, so I will be doing both for the month of May.

My stats super quick:
    5'1"
    SW: 135
    CW: 129
    GW: 100

:)
  • kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I actually started RI30 two days ago, hopefully you don't mind :) I'm here to get into shape! I also joined a 30DS group, so I will be doing both for the month of May.

My stats super quick:
    5'1"
    SW: 135
    CW: 129
    GW: 100

:)

I think you're my twin! I'm 5'1" and 128. My goal weight is 115 right now. I did 30DS last month and haven't lost any weight yet. Hopefully the end of Ripped I will see some results. Good luck to you!!!
  • jptacek
    jptacek Posts: 2
    Options
    HI I know it's May 2nd, but is it too late to join???
    I'm trying to be totally motivated for 30 days and the extra motivation would be great.

I'm Jill and I just found these groups - I'm a Fitbit User and saw that there were more challenges on this website so thought I'd give this a try.

I've lost 40 lbs so far and trying to lose that last deadly 10 lbs. More then anything I just want to firm up and get rid of the wiggle and jiggle that's left. I'm 45 years old - will turn 1 year older this month! yikes! and don't want to let the body go any further down then it already has.

I've been a Jillian Michaels DVD fan for a while. She can get on your nerves, but love her DVD for the awesome workout.
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    HI I know it's May 2nd, but is it too late to join???
    I'm trying to be totally motivated for 30 days and the extra motivation would be great.

I'm Jill and I just found these groups - I'm a Fitbit User and saw that there were more challenges on this website so thought I'd give this a try.

I've lost 40 lbs so far and trying to lose that last deadly 10 lbs. More then anything I just want to firm up and get rid of the wiggle and jiggle that's left. I'm 45 years old - will turn 1 year older this month! yikes! and don't want to let the body go any further down then it already has.

I've been a Jillian Michaels DVD fan for a while. She can get on your nerves, but love her DVD for the awesome workout.

Jill, jump right in! I'm posting daily according to what level I'm on. And yes, Jillian can be annoying but the workout is effective!
  • msandoval74
    Options
    Hi My Name is Michelle and I started the Ripped in 30 on Friday and I loved it. Although I am still very much sore today being 4 days later. NO Pain NO LOSE :) I plan on doing this 6 days per week so lets all work together and help motivate each other..
  • SamanthaJ0310
    SamanthaJ0310 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Samantha, I've started ripped in 30 a few times but have lacked the discipline to stick with it. I'm hoping this group can help me with that. I plan on doing it 5-6 days per week. I have a 15 month old daughter and just want to tone up and lose the extra pounds I still have.
  • Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late joining this group, I started doing Ripped in 30 on May 18th. My name is Val, I have been married for almost 6 years and have two beautiful daughters who I am lucky to be able to stay home with. I have always been overweight and I am now ready to not only lose weight but get fit as well. I am looking forward to hopefully seeing some of the results that I have seen elsewhere on these boards with Jillian Michaels.
  • ashlog11
    ashlog11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi All, my name is Jaime. I started Ripped in 30 just 2 days ago. I am sore for sure, but well worth it! I love all of the Jillian DVD's that I have tried! If we stick together we can do this!!! Good Luck girls :)