How is it going Blue?

Options
I am trying to keep it up with my water this week too.

I average about 2 miles a day and I am doing a 5K this weekend so I should be good for this week too.

How is everyone?

Replies

• nova189
    nova189 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hey blue!!!
    i dont know but this week my diet statred off rocky ... i went over calorie limit twice, not drinking enough water and no motivation to workout :-(
    but its wednesday and im back to being focused, zumba later today btw 1hr of zumba =4 miles for the challenge and my diet is better tioday as well.

point is .... a few bad days can derail success so stay motivated team and as long as we refocus at some point, we will achieve our goals .

good luck all :-)
  • nelbie
    nelbie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think I am on a plateau. I have been having trouble with feeling successful in keeping my weight down but I think my scale is inaccurate because i weighed at the doctors and it said i was back up but my NSV my clothes are not tighter... I am really trying to figure my calories or what my body needs. I am increasing my weights this week... i do my elliptical for 30 minutes so I think i might be okay for the challenge... I just feel like i am going no where because of the scale.. i am also going to look into a scale for body fat....i eat calories but i dont eat clean... i dont know what eating clean is
  • MNJ2921
    MNJ2921 Posts: 63
    Options
    I just got back in town from traveling for business. Three days of no exercise, 14-16 hour work days and only 4-5 hours sleep. :yawn:

Can't wait until bedtime tonight and a new day tomorrow. I did the best I could with food choices, but was eating out every single meal.

However, I promise to get my exercise miles done over the next four days!
  • RachelVon
    RachelVon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This week is going a lot better than last week! (I was on vacation) I have already done 4 miles, not to mention roller skating tonight (I'm not sure how I am going to calculate that) & I've only been over one day so far by 100 calories, not too shabby!

~Rachel
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    It has been a rough week, I had some issues that needed to be worked out but I have figured out the source of the problem. Now I just need to work on the details on fixing it. Unfortunately, I made some poor food choices and exercise was minimal. But I as of today, I have done 11.5 miles and I am running a 5K tomorrow so I am good for the challenge.
  • MNJ2921
    MNJ2921 Posts: 63
    Options
    Cold is abating. Was able to finally get some exercise in this week. I did an hour on my bike - went 12.1 miles. I'll try to do the same tomorrow. The bright side of the cold was I had little appetite thanks to all the cold meds. :sick: