Just wanted to say hello

Options
2»

Replies

• angelajo01
    Options
    I'm Angie and I'm 5'1 and have 40lbs to lose. Glad I have other fun size people to motivate me along the way :)
  • Jillian1104
    Jillian1104 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jill. I'm 23 and 5ft even. I currently weigh 149, and am looking to drop another 10-15 lbs by my wedding in September!
  • hippo11111
    Options
    Hi I'm Karen 5'1" and very nearly 50. Want to lose 14lb before i'm 50 in July, as they say 50 is the new 40 and I am determined to have a great time.
  • jamkat
    jamkat Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    "Fun Size"! I love it! I'm 5'1" and currently 155lbs :sad:

HW: 180 :noway:
    CW: 155
    GW: 125
    UGW: 115

I'm starting Insanity tomorrow and can't wait to see my 60 day results. As a 'fun size' chick I feel like I have to fight for every single pound I lose! Taller friends just start to exercise and lose 5 lbs every week and within a month or 2 they're at their goal. So frusterating! Good to know there are others like me!
  • DyanCB
    DyanCB Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, it is so good to be with all of you "fun sized" folks! I am 55, 5 feet even. I only found MFP a week ago but I have already learned so much, especially that I simply have not been eating enough. What a bonus!

My stats:
    SW - 120
    GW - 110
    Fat % - 23
    Goal Fat % 18%

I used to think my goal was unattainable but no longer. Between all of the information I have learned and those of you out there who have been so generous to share your progress and results I know this is doable. AND, now add on women who are my size and understand the impact of gaining or losing a single pound - I am in love! Add me and we can continue to support each other.
  • retrobelle24
    retrobelle24 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5 ft 1 in and weight 130.5

I'm really hoping to whittle down my hips, love handles and maybe not have my thighs touch for summer. It's super annoying to have my thighs touch when it's all hot and humid in the summer. Slowly getting there.
  • poodlelaise
    poodlelaise Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Barb. I'm 5'1", 51 yrs old, 160 lbs, and diabetic. I'm looking for friends and motivation, so please feel free to send me a friend request. It's my first week here, and I'm really enjoying it so far.
  • Mackerman48
    Options
    Hello all,

I'm Miranda.
    5'1''
    SW: 140
    CW: 138
    GW: 110-115

Looking for supportive friends with close to same stats, so excited I found this group! Feel free to add me everyone! :happy:
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome one and all!