YOU ARE INVITED! :flowerforyou:

Options
savedchild8
savedchild8 Posts: 148 Member
PUMPED...Priceless Upbeat Motivational Positive Edifying Declarations

"WELCOME FELLOW P.U.M.P.S!"
(A....Positive Unique Motivational Person) :flowerforyou:

Have you ever felt like you were the "largest" person at an event?

What about small boats? Ever wondered if it would really carry you to your final destination?

Avoid flying because of the "seat belt extension", or no first class seats available?

Well I must admit, every single one of these thoughts have crossed my mind, at one time in my life.

This support group will address the challenge of changing the way we think, especially about ourselves. Toxic thoughts have been a very major part of my life, due to multiple rapes (one produced a child), no self esteem, depression, suicidal thoughts, fear, rejection, and fear of being rejected! I really could go on, but I won't.

Long story short: "I needed to lose my mind!" Yes, I meant exactly what I said. I needed to lose all the poisonous thoughts that were playing over, and over in my head. I hated myself because of all the shame, and blame. My demons even convinced me that I would be safe from sexual abuse if I held on to the weight.

This kind of "emotional weight gain" cannot, and will not just melt away because of a physical diet plan, and excercise. I'm sharing a little of my past painful experiences to let you know that despite it all....I'M STILL STANDING!! YOU CAN TOO!

Yes, I still am faced with some health challenges that have caused concern, but I'm still alive, even when a doctor said I would not live to see the age of 30. WHY still standing? Because I refused to accept that report, lay down, and die!!

In 1999 I was in the hospital 21 plus days, and prescribed over 18 different meds. Steroids didn't help my blood sugars, nor my weigh....actually I went in the hospital with normal glucose readings. and never a personal history of spiking blood sugarst! At the age of 20 years old....I was a solid built 398 pounds.

Presently.....thus far, no meds...I have chosen natural solutions that replaced each one.

Positive thoughts are a must if we desire to desire to gave a fruitful, and successful life. Conquering how we think, and feel about ourselves destroys defeat, depression, fear, disease, obesity, and all other inner poisons that spell......NO VICTORY!

Making positive declarations, affirmations, is a powerful tool!!

ARE YOU READY TO GET PUMPED?

TO BECOME A P.U.M.P?

HELP SOMEONE ELSE ACHIEVE SUCCESS?

"MY PAIN HAS BECOME MY PASSION, AND HAS PROPELLED ME INTO PURPOSE!!!"

Because I refuse to give up, chronic pain has been the fuel that helps me walk in destiny!! What was meant for harm, is being used daily as an inspiration to others.

WE CAN DO THIS!!

PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP!

SOMEBODY NEEDS YOU!

I NEED YOU!!

Lots of love.....and ((HUGS))

Replies

• savedchild8
    Options
    ARE YOU A P.U.M.P? Thanks for being you! : :wink:
  • vernessie
    vernessie Posts: 47
    Options
    Are you an evangelist? I am at AHA, this post really touched me emotinonally. Although I never experienced as much as you have, I can say my abuse has been on the line of verbal abuse. I too had to battle turmoil over 24 years. Life for 'ME' began at age 50. They say this is the "jubilee" time of our life. For me, it is the WISDOM from GOD that is helping me along. I am no holier-than-thou person, and I have much more to learn. But so far, the ladies here that I have met, encourage and aspire me to achieve my goals not just regarding weight but in other areas of my life. I am so greatful to have found your group.
  • savedchild8
    Options
    Where are my PUMPS?

How are you?

:smile:
  • savedchild8
    Options
    Good afternoon "Fabulous People"!

Pray your day, thus far,has been filled with positive thoughts, and visions! I've never excercised so much in my whole life (medical reasons), and from May 1st - 7th I've burned ....DRUM ROLL...LOL...8146 calories.

Thank God for one of the best gifts I've ever received...my excercise bike! My body feels it...thanks also for "hubby massages"!!

Enjoying my morning "Praisercise", as I call it....LOL....and 50 "Wall Push-UPs"

Tomorrow taking a break....Shout out to RUBIES, and GET PUMPED MEMBERS!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

WOO! WOO! WOO! HIGH 5!!

WE'RE BURNING, AND EARNING!!

Hugs to you ALL!!

Feeling down?.....Come on!! Get up!! It could be worst!!

Just MOVE ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN!!!!

Lots of love to ya!

It's ALL ABOUT YOU!!

Have a non-defeated day!! :heart:
  • savedchild8
    Options
    "Success is waking up in the morning and bounding out of bed because there's something out there that you love to do, that you believe in, that you're good at - something that's bigger than you are, and you can hardly wait to get at it again." -- Whit Hobbs
  • savedchild8
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • savedchild8
    Options
    :smile: ARE YOU PUMPED!!!