Introductions

Options

Replies

• wanderingpom
    Options
    Hi,
    Well done so far, only been on here myself for a few weeks but the support from fellow MFP's has been amazing! Feel free to add me
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm Sue 51 yo from Brighton on the south coast. Married, Mum of two grown-up sons, I work as a Student Development Worker which I love. Did quite well on MFP last year then everything went pear-shaped and I lost touch and put on more weight than I lost (heaviest I've ever been) :O(

Still I'm back now, since Feb, and determined to make it work, I so want to feel good about myself when we go on holiday in September.
  • lauz45
    lauz45 Posts: 243
    Options
    Didn't even know this section of the forum existed!

Hi i'm Laura, 28 from Portsmouth. Yo-yo dieter for years, this year I want to stop all that and develop healthy eating habits that will last..I recently lost 12.5lbs with slimming world at home, put back on 4 pounds, and now I need to get my head back in the game! Exercise is the thing I really want to start doing a lot more of. I'm 5'3 -
    HW: 149.5 (although my peak weight was at uni at 2002, 158)
    CW (and usual weight): 140
    GW: 122

18 pounds to go!
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am Kat. I am a transplanted Brit, living in Florida. Glad I found this group. Good luck to all with your goals.
  • donnabullen
    donnabullen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Donna 44 years old from derbyshire x
  • loztandfound
    loztandfound Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow, so many people from around the UK! love this page.

I'm Laura/Loz, 27 and live in lincoln. I work for a software provider, and am a complete geek. I have got about 3 to 4 stone to lose - i gained 6 and a half stones due to IBS and anti depressants thanks to the last job i had, but i am in a great place now, and just need to sort my physical self out. Feel free to add me and pm me and all that, I come on regularly but will be on a lot more now, especially if i'm on more groups!

Loz xx
  • 66Starchild
    66Starchild Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Jackie 46yr old mother of 4 grown up kids and living in Northolt. Been attempting to lose a stone for about 3 years but not been motivated. Hopefully I'm on the right road now. Nice to see you're all doing well!
  • allybeee
    allybeee Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm Ally, from Newcastle, a veggie, i am trying to lose fat & gain muscle, injured at the moment so getting into the groups looking for alternate ways to exercise!

Great to find a UK based group !

Oh and feel free to add me :)
  • torygirl79
    torygirl79 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Andrea 32 living in Berkshire, still 4 stone to lose. Cutting calories but not cutting out bad foods altogether, since I normally lose the will to diet when I do that.

Feel free to add me, I don't bite (unless I mistake you for a bar of chocolate).
  • syphor
    syphor Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi

I am Lee from Manchester, just joined the site today :)
    Looking to lose weight and get my fitness levels up

Feel free to add me I need all the help i can get hehe
  • raunds
    raunds Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi I'm Shell from the east midlands
    I have just started mfp and have a looooong way to go.
  • Spriggan
    Spriggan Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi i'm Liz from Cornwall. I have done MFP before under a different user name, but I don't think my head was in the right place at the time.

Anywho ready to go again - head is in the right place this time.
  • mummyb1974
    mummyb1974 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Im Rachel (37), South Yorkshire - Devoted mummy to DD(10) and DS(6)..been dieting / exercising since 29th Feb 2012 (Leap Year, as wasnt motivated in the New Year!) Currently loving the gym and exercising - long may it continue!
  • jessewessy1990
    jessewessy1990 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Jess, I am 21 and live in Melton Mowbray, East Midlands. I am studying to become a midwife and currently weigh the heaviest I have been. I lost 32lbs 2 years ago and am desperate to get to that place again and to stay like it!
    Good luck
    Jess
    x
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Evening all, not sure if I've introduced myself, I'm Denise from Surrey. feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • cazzy136
    cazzy136 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am Carol, from Warrington, Cheshire 48 married with 3 grown up sons. I have managed to lose weight i just have a few more pounds and alot of toning to do!
  • Loraah
    Loraah Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Lorah, I'm 22, from Essex but living in Perth, Australia at the moment. I've got a lot to lose so any friends would be great :)
  • emmas42
    emmas42 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Emma,

I was hoping to find some brits on here!

I'm from Essex and want to get back to the weight I was 2 years ago.

I've got some jeans I love and I want to wear them again!

:smile:
  • jacqui250
    jacqui250 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi I'm Jacqui just turned 30 :-/
    I started this in february and lost 1/2 stone.
    Fell off the wagon 2 weeks ago while celebrating my 30th!!
    Back on it again and aiming to tone up and build a muscle :-))
  • leeleeloulou
    Options
    Hi I'm Leah,

I'm from Wales - I don't find many welshies on here.

I am looking to lose about 8 or 9 stone... it's a huge challenge for me but I am enjoying the support I'm getting off my MFP'ers here :D xxxx