WAVE RUNNERS WEEK 3 WEIGH IN

Options
jomom2
jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
Here we go WAVE RUNNERS! Weigh in time, remember you have all day to weigh in! Good Luck and have a wonderful day!

Format

PW (Previous Weight)

CW (Current Weight)

Replies

• iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    PW - 237
    CW 237
  • jomom2
    Options
    PW 268

CW 267
  • ABloom531
    ABloom531 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    PW: 213.4
    CW: 216.4
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW-180.6
    CW-180.1

I hope to do better this week, last week Eric has had a set back from his surgery and I wasn't able to get to the gym as much as I would have liked to.:cry: Have a great week everyone!:smile:
  • chicagoposh
    Options
    PW: 242.2

CW: 242.2
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    PW- 187.2
    CW- 187.2

I am going to really focus on logging and staying in my calories this week. I know I could have done better with that this week. However, I'm not forgetting my NSV of fitting into pants a size smaller... I was pretty excited (and surprised!!). On another note, I found a deal on accupuncture and am going to try it for the first time next week as a reward to my body for working out when I don't feel like it. It is a 45 min relaxation time and I am hoping it will help with stress (my daughter graduates high school in 5 weeks and there is lots to do). Good luck on your weigh in everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    PW: 178.2
    CW: 178.4

Oops. Struggling to control my weight with no exercise and interesting times at work right now. Thank you for the hugs - my bursitis doesn't seem to be getting a lot better :| I'm sure as soon as I go back to "normal" exercise it'll come back. Hope everyone else has a good week and well done to everyone for sticking with the challenge!
  • gcoupland
    gcoupland Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    PW: 208.4
    CW: 208.4

I had company all last week and did not work out. That changed this morning - back at the gym :)
  • fromfat2fit2012
    fromfat2fit2012 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    PW 188.0
    CW 187.4
  • gbloom182
    gbloom182 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    PW 316.4
    CW 318.2
  • jomom2
    Options
    **********************WEEK 3 WEIGH IN OFFICIALLY CLOSED**************************

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    PW: 178.2
    CW: 178.4

Oops. Struggling to control my weight with no exercise and interesting times at work right now. Thank you for the hugs - my bursitis doesn't seem to be getting a lot better :| I'm sure as soon as I go back to "normal" exercise it'll come back. Hope everyone else has a good week and well done to everyone for sticking with the challenge!

That bursitis is awful! Mine felt better for a bit after I got a pain injection in the hip and then went on a week vacation. Now that I am back home and working out it is hurting again. Yesterday I went for a long walk instead of a workout at the gym and it still killed me last night from my hip all the way down my leg. :sad: I understand how frustrating it can be. Good job hanging in there in spite of work and the bursitis pain. Hope you feel better soon...