Challenge Day 11

Options
Padmo
Padmo Posts: 89 Member
Started up the topic for us.

Day 11 of JM Body Rev, workout 1 coming in a bit.

have a great day all!

Replies

• AnnyaSB
    AnnyaSB Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hoping to fit in Day 9, Level 2 30DS tonight, but work is taking up many hours per day just now!
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Good day! 30DS L1D4. I peaked at 6W6P and I will not be doing that one until I have dropped a lot of weight:wink: . B4 today I had never even heard of a blurpee ( I think that is spelled correct) Who invented that mess:grumble:
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think tonight will be Level 2 of 30DS. Thursday's are long days with work and my daughter's dance lessons. I did measure yesterday because I was getting frustrated with the scale. Happy to say my waist (at belly button) is down .5, my spare tire (2 inches below belly button) is down 1 inch and my arms are down 1 inch!!! my hips and thighs haven't changed and my calf is bigger?

Oh and I agree with Burpess - they really suck!!!!
  • RicochetRabbit
    Options
    30DS Level 2 Day1. Did it, not strong but lasted. Stronger tomorrow!! This looks like me breathing and sweating.:sad:
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    took a night off from shred yesterday, but tonight a friend is coming over and we're shredding together...ive never shredded with a buddy before! I would still be on Level 2 for this, my D8, but she is still on L1 so im not sure what she'll be up for...

in total burpee agreement. seriously whack.
  • lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Jillian loves her burpees, that is for sure. I used to really hate them because I was horrible at them, I could barely do 2. I still hate them but proud of how much better I've gotten at them!

I think I am going to do Level 2 on 6w6p tonight. That workout has replaced my burpee loathing with plank mogul loathing!
  • kaylyngt
    kaylyngt Posts: 53
    Options
    Moving on to Level 2 tomorrow...can't wait to figure out what burpees and planks even are ;)
  • AnnyaSB
    Options
    I am still doing Anita-style "wussy" burpess as my wrists are too weak to hold at least one extra stone of fat up :frown:

Perhaps when I rid myself of said flab I will have another go at the "Full Monty" burpees......... I hate them with a loathing!
  • rchambers2072
    rchambers2072 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Done! And now I'm gonna have to figure out what the heck burpees are. I already hate planks, and if burpees require wrist strength then I'm screwed. Push ups hurt my wrists too.
  • lilpe5512
    Options
    I JUST LOVE CHATTING AND WORKING OUT WITH YOU GUYS! THIS IS THE BEST MOTIVATION EVER!!:love::happy: :happy: :laugh:
  • Liv829
    Liv829 Posts: 160
    Options
    I JUST LOVE CHATTING AND WORKING OUT WITH YOU GUYS! THIS IS THE BEST MOTIVATION EVER!!:love::happy: :happy: :laugh:

I love this too! I like checking in every day and seeing how everyone is doing and complaining if I feel the need!! : ) Day 11 down
  • Eb155
    Eb155 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yeah I think this chatting is what's helping me to keep going on JM :)

Got my Level 2 Day 2 out for Day 11 of the Challenge. I can't tell if I did better than yesterday or not ha ha.. Have a great day all!
  • AnnyaSB
    Options
    We rock ladies....

Let's all keep coming on every day to report in and moan at our pain levels or celebrate our losses :happy:
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Completed day 4 tonight level 3 of ripped in 30 - feeling good and i think my fitness is improving :-D
  • Monica1217
    Options
    Just finished level 2 day 1 it wasnt that bad but I will get better as the week progresses I had to stop a couple times to catch my breath I like the walk down push ups...
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I got my workout on with Jillian's Shred It with Weights. I attempted level 2, but Jillian makes a comment close to the beginning where she says she wanted to send one of her girls to the hospital... It's way more intense than level 1. I think I'll just stick with level 1 for another bit :laugh:
  • dsengel01
    dsengel01 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    30 DS Level 2 done for the day. I noticed for the first time that I'm doing all of Natalie's moves now. Well all except the plank jacks - still can't quite manage those Natalie style. Even the walk out push ups felt fairly easy this time.
  • jenelizmin
    jenelizmin Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Chickened out of level 2 30DS, did level 1 though. I just need to suck it up and take of the training wheels. haha
  • lilpe5512
    Options
    I got my workout on with Jillian's Shred It with Weights. I attempted level 2, but Jillian makes a comment close to the beginning where she says she wanted to send one of her girls to the hospital... It's way more intense than level 1. I think I'll just stick with level 1 for another bit :laugh:

Level 2 keeps your heart rate up longer with all those swings. I like it more than level 1. Stick with u can do it. i'm doing it in the morning
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I was so thrilled to not have so many jumping jacks in level 2! No comment on the rest. :ohwell: