Level 4

Options
MaryTheIceCube
MaryTheIceCube Posts: 1,099 Member
For those currently on Level 4 of RI30, discuss!

Replies

• Allibird8682
    Allibird8682 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well... this is my first day on week 4... and my arms started hurting 3 hours after the workout lol. It was intense but for me personally week 2 was harder for me because of the arms during cardio. (Thanks to a weak but stronger upper body!) I will post in the next couple of days to give you an update :)
  • FindingAnn
    FindingAnn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day on level 4. I can't do all the moves because I have a shoulder / neck injury but overall not too bad. I definitely feel it in the arms too. I like the warm up of this level but not crazy over some of the moves, especially in the 3rd circuit. Not crazy over the motivational speech at the end. I started the cool down stretches while she was giving the pep talk.
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    Phew, level 4 is rough! I feel like I modify most of the cardio. I sub something else for the mogul plank move in the 3rd circuit. Brutal!
  • lgtahoe
    lgtahoe Posts: 96
    Options
    Six days of Level 4 done! Anyone else??
  • susanna060408
    susanna060408 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just did Level 4 Day 2 this morning. It feels easier for me than Level 3 did, but still definitely a challenge. I agree that the cardio moves are more difficult. There is no way I can do the scissor kicks!! I did alternate cardio (jumping jacks with weights) during the scissor kicks. Excited to finish up soon and measure to see my results since I haven't measured since starting RI30. What does everyone plan to try next? I think I might be JM'd out after RI30 and 30DS before that and want to try a different program. Any ideas?