Anyone completed the 90 days?

Options
I wonder what your overall opinion of the program was. The majority of us are in "the thick of it" and find our enthusiasm hanging by a thread at times, but would you offer your honest opinion regarding the program, your results, your adherence to the eating plan? Don't spare the details, we can take it (and you just might keep us motivated).

Replies

• GlynisH
    GlynisH Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    bump...i'm curious too!
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up a third week of 9/10. They are killers and I didn't feel ready to move on to the last two. I'm going to start 11 on Monday.

I will report back when I'm done!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing up a third week of 9/10. They are killers and I didn't feel ready to move on to the last two. I'm going to start 11 on Monday.

So excited for you! Can't wait to hear your overall thoughts!
  • sdsmom
    sdsmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about doing 9/10 for a third week as well. I just finished my 2nd week of those workouts and I feel pretty good about them but I haven't lost any weight these two weeks (my fault, bad eating) so I want to get back going good on the meal plan before I start 11/12. Then I think I might repeat t he whole phase 3 again!! You know it's just so much fun. :)

• radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start week 10. Overall, I think its a great program, You either love Jillian, or hate her. Or somedays, both. For me its been scary to start a new workout every 2 weeks, but after the 1st time, I'm ready for more!
    I'm not too crazy about all of the jumping, but I think its because I have never been very active and its hell on my knees.
    I'm going to do a 2nd round of it. My scale hasn't moved much, but I'm not dieting either. I'm watching what I eat, and make myself accountable for it. My results so far is I've gone down 2 jean sizes to an 8, and a medium in shirts. So its more inches than lbs for me. There's a ripped body on me somewheres, i think the fat cells are just comfortable on me and its going to take a lot of work! :wink:
  • studswife
    studswife Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm about to start week 10. Overall, I think its a great program, You either love Jillian, or hate her. Or somedays, both. For me its been scary to start a new workout every 2 weeks, but after the 1st time, I'm ready for more!
    I'm not too crazy about all of the jumping, but I think its because I have never been very active and its hell on my knees.
    I'm going to do a 2nd round of it. My scale hasn't moved much, but I'm not dieting either. I'm watching what I eat, and make myself accountable for it. My results so far is I've gone down 2 jean sizes to an 8, and a medium in shirts. So its more inches than lbs for me. There's a ripped body on me somewheres, i think the fat cells are just comfortable on me and its going to take a lot of work! :wink:

Honestly, that's awesome! It gives me more motivation to hear that you have gone down 2 sizes. I'm on the 1st week and notice the difference, but I'm glad to hear weight wont change much and is good reminder that If you're getting smaller, your building muscle, and losing fat because muscle weights more then fat, and your body burns more on a day with muscle.

I have to remind myself of this a lot. I tend to get hung up on numbers and I shouldn't. :ohwell:
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about doing 9/10 for a third week as well. I just finished my 2nd week of those workouts and I feel pretty good about them but I haven't lost any weight these two weeks (my fault, bad eating) so I want to get back going good on the meal plan before I start 11/12. Then I think I might repeat t he whole phase 3 again!! You know it's just so much fun. :)

Glad to know I'm not the only one who will need three weeks of workouts 9 and 10!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

[/quot

Glad to know I'm not the only one who will need three weeks of workouts 9 and 10!

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options

I have to remind myself of this a lot. I tend to get hung up on numbers and I shouldn't. :ohwell:

I was very hung up on my numbers too. I think I stayed the same weight for 3 -4 weeks & was ready to throw in the towel. I'm a little disappointed I wasn't losing crazy insane weight like I had hoped. BUT, my measurements don't lie, and my new skinny jeans don't either. :bigsmile:

If your discouraged, just try on a smaller size and see if it fits, it worked wonders for me!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options

I was very hung up on my numbers too. I think I stayed the same weight for 3 -4 weeks & was ready to throw in the towel. I'm a little disappointed I wasn't losing crazy insane weight like I had hoped. BUT, my measurements don't lie, and my new skinny jeans don't either. :bigsmile:

If your discouraged, just try on a smaller size and see if it fits, it worked wonders for me!

So you lost crazy, insane INCHES!!!:flowerforyou:
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I started sometime in February and have only lost 7 pounds, but 17 inches so far. Sometimes I look in the mirror and wonder if I there's really a difference. But I think it's because I never wanted to look in the mirror before!