Gracia originally from Makati and now in California...*waves*
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hello there. Jon from Las Vegas, NV.
  • Adobogirl
    Adobogirl Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nanette from Detroit, MI. 1.5 filam ako. I'm down with the food but my tagalog sucks. working on that, lol
  • raeanneg
    raeanneg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rae Anne from Washington State... How you doing?
  • lordmongster
    lordmongster Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Raymond from Quezon City... how you guys doing?
  • moncyssp
    moncyssp Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello po. I'm Albert, from Makati. Only about to finish my second week with MFP. Hope we can help each other out, one way or another.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Hi I'm Fil-Mexican but I live in Manila. Marunong ako Español and Tagalog :bigsmile: English I can only write good pero pagsalita hindi masyado, need more practice :embarassed:

EDIT: Sorry forgot to put my name, I'm Jackie
  • R4z0r4Mm0
    R4z0r4Mm0 Posts: 131
    Options
    From Sydney Australia - feel free to add me. :happy:
  • ed_caneda
    Options
    Ed from Cebu City. New here. Transferred from Calorie counter about to Myfitnesspal. This website got a lot of food database compare to my previous specially pinoy foods.
  • MaikaShen
    Options
    Hi, I'm Shen from Cavite / Manila. I live in Manila on school days and go home during the weekends.
  • efbmateo
    Options
    Hi everyone!. I'm ekai from Pampanga
  • itschristine
    itschristine Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    ohh its been awhile since the latest post.. :ohwell:

anyways! hi everyone! my name is christine. from pampanga living in queensland, australia.

i miss and love the philippines. i cant wait to go back home :happy:

feel free to add me! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • dreyan
    dreyan Posts: 18
    Options
    Hello there! Im Dreyan from Makati. How is your Myfitnesspal experience? :smile: Feel free to add me! :laugh:
  • confusionnohime
    Options
    Hi! I'm Chrissy from Manila. How are you all doing? :)
  • ChihGirl
    ChihGirl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't know if I count... I'm only 1/4 filipina.... But I'm proud of that 1/4!!! :happy: I live in Missouri... And I've never actually gotten the opportunity to visit the Philippines but I really really want to someday! :heart:

My grandpa was from from San Pablo City, Laguna. And, my youngest brother was born and lived in Cebu City till he was 14 months old.

:smile:
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    Hi! I don't know if I count... I'm only 1/4 filipina.... But I'm proud of that 1/4!!! :happy: I live in Missouri... And I've never actually gotten the opportunity to visit the Philippines but I really really want to someday! :heart:

My grandpa was from from San Pablo City, Laguna. And, my youngest brother was born and lived in Cebu City till he was 14 months old.

:smile:

Yes I think you also count. Its good to find a fellow eurasian here :)

EDIT: I saw your post in another forum & we happened to be of same lineage. I'm also half mexican-filipino although I was born & raised in Manila (I still have some paternal relatives in Tijuana though). Me alegro de conocer una compatriota aqui :wink:
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    hi guys im a 29 yo from Dallas TX. Went to the PI last yr and loved it. Yumburgers, Mang Inasal, all the SM's, and partying till 9am. Love it haha...
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    kumusta kabayan? nel, tiga laking mandaluyung saltang bc, canada
  • justbob707
    justbob707 Posts: 21
    Options
    Whats up y'all! Born in Las Piñas, currently living in California. I really miss going to them large SM's lol. Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile: