I got it!

Options
willow3eb
willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
My set came today and I am eager to get home and watch/preview the first few DVDs. I think I am going to do the Kickstart week with some modifications to her meal plan that goes with it. My husband will probably lose some lbs with me just by eating what I'm cooking! :laugh: I am really, really excited to take the next step into this and see what kind of body lies beneath all this extra fat I haven't been able to get rid of this year.

Replies

• court122383
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm in week 7 and 8.. I did Kickstart to a "t" and my hubby (although is work is physical, he doesn't work out) lost 10 pounds just because of my cooking!! win-win!

Great job, and good luck! Feel free to add me as a friend- the more encouragement- the better!!!

I've lost 20 pounds so far, and countless inches.. whille it's challenging, it's totally awesome- I'm sure you'll LOVE it!! :)
  • Tanya0927
    Tanya0927 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting the journey with you! Also planning the kick start with a few mods... :wink:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I will start week 3 Monday and I LOVE this!!
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ordered it yesterday..it says it could take up to 3 weeks to be delivered, why so long?!