Time for a change! New Hottie here.

Options
Hi, I am aparadiseflower,

Well, you just get to that point where you are busted and digusted with fat, tiredness, and poor health.
I have the Turbo Fire, and have not been using it. Just been stuck in depression and lack-lustre-ness.....LOL
So now I am ready. Ready for a more vibrant, healthy and sexy me.

At this moment, I am 245 lbs. I stand at 5'8".
I will be doing Turbo Fire 2x a day. I will start off at Granny-speed......slowly.
I need to lose 70-80 lbs, or get down to a size 9/10.
I am nervous and afraid, because I really want to see this to my goal.

Any words of inspiration or encouragement, I enthusiatically welcome..

So glad you all are here at this moment in my life.

Replies

• aparadiseflower
    Options
    :smile: So for my 1st week, I will follow this program:

AM: HIIT 15 Class
    Stretch 10 Class
    PM: HIIT 20 Class
    Abs 10 Class

If I am still feeling challenged, I will continue this same program for another week.:flowerforyou:
  • jaszmyn
    jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to our group.

I have been at turbo fire for about 7 weeks now, and I am starting over month 2, but had a very successful 1st month. I lost about 5 pounds. I have to keep reminding myself that slow and steady wins the race. LOL. Speaking of which, you are probably not going to want or need to do 2 HITT workouts in one day. Actually Chalene advises against it. Only do the HITT workouts as they are in the schedule, believe me, it will be enough to wear you OUT!!!

At first, you are even going to want to work out on your rest day, but DON'T. I know it sounds counter productive, but the program is intense enough and you body really needs the rest. So just stick with it, and keep pressing play and I an sure you ill see the type of results your looking for.

BTW....we have kinda simliar stats, I am also a tall girl 5'8 or 5'9 (?) and around 237, but now at 232, I think that it is easy for weight to sneak up on us, because we generally hide it pretty well in a tall frame, but I am noticing with my Turbo Fire workout is that even though the pounds are moving more slowly, the inches are just falling off. So good luck!
  • b_fit4life
    b_fit4life Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi aparadiseflower!!!
    I agree with jaszmyn. It is always tempting to push like mad when you start out a new program but try to hold back and go for longevity over speed...it really is just like running a race. I am 5'4" and at my heaviest I was 213...I'm now down to 185 and even though I have a long way to go, I'm so proud of how far I've come. It's so easy to get hung up in how far I still have to go but it's really important to look at how far you've come and be proud of yourself for pushing that far! Good luck, don't ever stop fighting for yourself!!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I agree with the other posters. Please do not do two HIIT workouts in one day. Especially not back to back. I would encourage you to follow the schedule and you will have great results. If we try to do too much too soon it can actually be counterproductive where we stop the workouts all together. Good luck! You can do this! :happy:
  • jpbenjamin
    jpbenjamin Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to this group! Turbofire is an AMAZING program that will work your body and make you want to push to limits you have never seen before! It is the 1st workout I purchased for myself. I never thought that workout DVDs were worth it, but this has totally changed my mind!

However, they do NOT recommend doing HIIT workouts back to back, let alone 2 in 1 day. The workout is hard enough for you to not have to do this. I would strongly recommend against it. I hope this helps!

Feel free to add me as a friend ;-)