Just Discovered Something Very Important

Options
AleksD3
AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
All this time I thought I had lost weight on the old WW points program. I reread my old blog this morning and I was wrong. The highest amount I lost before falling off the wagon was 15 pounds and it was done on the PointsPlus program, NOT the old points one.

Since I know if works for my body I am going to do it again and stop counting calories for a while and see what happens!

Replies

• bethelcheryl
    bethelcheryl Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! I am experimenting right now. I am tracking on both MFP and WW. I'm trying to stay under the calories and not worrying about the points as much. Doing that puts me quite a few points over my allotted 26. I have 23 weekly points to last until Sunday. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow so we shall see.
  • gal_amy
    gal_amy Posts: 47
    Options
    Best of luck! I am experimenting right now. I am tracking on both MFP and WW. I'm trying to stay under the calories and not worrying about the points as much. Doing that puts me quite a few points over my allotted 26. I have 23 weekly points to last until Sunday. I'm going to weigh in tomorrow so we shall see.

Do you count the points on fruit on MFP?
  • bethelcheryl
    bethelcheryl Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I track fruit on MFP.

I just weighed in today. I lost 1.8 lbs this week. I went over my 26 points every day and have 15 weekly points left. That's with swapping 17 activity points. For the past 4 days on on MPF, I've been eating 1600-1800 calories per day.
  • leebaser
    leebaser Posts: 38
    Options
    I would think that would be expected. MFP divvies up your calories daily. WW sets aside some of your calories as "weeklies" and some of your calories to prepay for fruits and vegetables. Thus, WW calls them "0 points", when we know they have calories.

So, following MFP, you'll eat more than your DP on WW. You are actually SUPPOSED to eat more than your DP as you are supposed to eat all your DP and your WP.