A soft Sunday Challenge!

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
READ! Ok, honestly...when was the last time you read a book? I don't care how small or short the book is but read! Enlighten yourself! Okay okay okaaaaaaaay, I hear ya! Those of you who hate to read books get a good article in a magazine or online and read it!!!!!!! Reading is amazing skill and we take for granted take that power and use it to your advantage! Research any topic or just for fun!
I got a "Idiot" book on cars and learned about the alternator! Ha! Who knew how vital! Like the Liver...no one appreciates till gone!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I'm a day behind but I bought 2 mags today and I am waiting on my new book order. I ordered 50 shades of grey... Oh lala lol!
  • rnoelm99
    rnoelm99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    50 Shades of Grey, very steamy! I'm getting ready to start the sequle...
  • pclarinetto
    pclarinetto Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    currently on book 5 of song of ice and fire (game of thrones series). it's getting intense!
  • JuliaWallaceGal
    Options
    I have a fantastic book my daughter bought for me, she bought one for herself and loved it - she says everyone woman should have one. It's called "Women's stuff" By Kaz Cook. http://www.womensstuffbook.com.au/
    :flowerforyou:
  • Sherry1979
    Sherry1979 Posts: 457
    Options
    I love to read but don't take the time to do it near enough! I've been wanting to read the Hunger Games books so thanks to finding this challenge I just downloaded the first one to my Kindle app on my ipad...I will start on it tonight after the little one goes to bed! :smile:
  • campychick
    Options
    I just read the Hunger Games trilogy (LOVED THEM)...next I'll have to see how the movie holds up to the books. I'm reading a book called "The Killing League" about a group of serial killers who are competing with each other that I downloaded from Kindle store, and I saw that I missed a new book from Candace Bushnell, so I'm ordering that tonight as well. This one is an easy one for me... I've always have a book in progress. :-)
  • littlefreckle91
    Options
    Currently reading The Magic by Rhonda Byrne.Not too sure what I think of it yet,but it is putting me into a positive frame of mind,which can't hurt!