WEEK #4 - All Teams (ENTHUSIASTS, CHALLENGERS, OLYMPIANS)

Options

Replies

• onefitsurvivor
    onefitsurvivor Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Thursday:
    Exercise challenges – no
    Water -- 9 cups
    Under calorie goal -- no
    Walking Challenge: 3.11 mi walk
    Burned 125 (6007/32500 = 26493 remaining)
    Minutes 47 (1217/1950 = 733 remaining)

And, just like a bad dream, the horrible week continues -- the gift that keeps on giving! Grr!

Kelly
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Wow! :love: You ladies are doing so well IN SPITE of everyone having such a hectic week (it seems, anyways!!).... I'm very impressed. You all deserve a GREAT BIG pat on the back!! :flowerforyou:

Cazzy - I hope that your daughter is ok...... "cutting her face open" sounds absolutely TERRIBLE!! Please let us know how she is.

I haven't done much of the challenges either, but I have been coming under calorie goal each day and getting at LEAST 8 glasses of water.

I cannot get on the spreadsheet while at work, so I will have to get on there tonight - I think that someone said that they thought some of the formula's were not working correctly ......

PLEASE BE CAREFUL "WHERE" YOU ARE PUTTING YOUR INFORMATION when you put numbers on the spreadsheet. Also, if anyone notices an area where they do not think that the formulas have been deleted, please let me know where. I will go in and fix it.

Thanks - and everyone try to have a nice day!! Hey - it's F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!!! ♥~♥~♥
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm so bad. Since not feeling well last week, I completely forgot to to post on here, and have only been posting on the chart. :frown:
  • Cazzy42
    Cazzy42 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Thanks for the kind messages. My daughter is fine. She literally cut her face with a pair of kitchen scissors. She is 7 and I thought she would be ok with them. A and e were great though and sorted her out. She went to school today and even went on a gentle hack which I walked along with.

Friday

Cals - no
    Exercise - no will do three days tomorrow
    Water - 9
    Walking 2 miles

Xx
  • kackie
    kackie Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Friday:

Challenge exercises: YES
    Under calories: YES
    Water: 12 glasses
    walking challenge: 3 miles

Have a good weekend everyone, and hope the weigh-ins go well!!!
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't post on this page yesterday. I did put my numbers down on the spreadsheet. I really didn't feel like doing my exercises today. I was just so tired and feeling blah. Probably due to this cold front and cloudy skies. But I got off my lazy bottom and got outside and walked. And you know what? I actually feel pretty darn good about doing them.

Week 4 Day 5 Friday

Exercises - yes
    Under Calories - yes
    Water - 9 glasses
    Evening Walk - 1 mile
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Options
    Week 4 Day 5 Friday

Exercise challenge- No
    Water-12cups
    Under calorie goal-Yes
    Walking challenge-2.56
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Friday
    Exercise Challenge - not finished.......argh!
    Water 13 cups
    Under calorie goal: Yes
    Walking Challenge: 2 miles
    Minutes: 40
  • quietlywinning
    Options
    Teresa, it's my Thursday yellow line that is messed up, and then the subtotal and totals are also messed up.
  • Katacheese
    Katacheese Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Friday
    Exercise done- yes
    Water 14cups
    Under calories- yes
    Walking challenge - none
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Thursday
    Exercise Challenge - Yes
    Water today - 12
    Under Calories - yes
    I walked 5 miles towards the evening walk challenge.

Week 4
    Friday
    Exercise Challenge - Yes
    Water today - 12
    Under Calories - yes
    I walked 5 miles towards the evening walk challenge.
  • quietlywinning
    Options
    I caught up on Weds. and Thurs. challenges today - had the Thurs. walk in already. Now if it would just quit raining so I could go outside, I'd get more miles in! I still have to do the Fri/Sat challenges.....but I need to rest. WHEW those are hard work! (Especially when I don't keep up daily....:laugh:

The windshield wipers are fun, and seemed easy the first time. My obliques were pretty sore the next day, though. Now they are getting a bit harder, since I'm staying sore, but I still enjoy that one! The leg lift/holds, though.......I can't say I'm enjoying. :wink:

Have a great weekend, ladies! I'll check back in later this evening! :flowerforyou:
  • m00nflwr
    m00nflwr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    still have to catch up on a couple days of workouts today and tomorrow. I'll count our bike ride tomorrow towards the 2 miles for day 4.

weighed in this morning - is that right or should it be tomorrow?
    down another pound which makes 5 in the past 4 weeks!
  • gklangdon
    gklangdon Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Day 6 Saturday

Exercises - yes
    Under Calories - yes
    Water - 13 glasses
    Evening Walk - 0

I am so looking forward to tomorrow. REST DAY!!!!!!!!
  • LaundryGirl
    LaundryGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Friday

Cals good
    Water 9 cups
    exercises good
    walked 2 miles

Saturday
    Cals good, but barely lol
    Water 8 cups
    exercises good
    walked 1.5 miles
  • quietlywinning
    Options
    Saturday
    Exercise Challenge - yes, 3 days, one to go
    Water 14 cups
    Under calorie goal: Yes
    Walking Challenge: no, rain and I didn't move furniture and do the indoor walking dvd
    Minutes: 20
    Cals burned: 161

Still no weight loss. Argh! I plateaued, and after about 6 weeks increased my cals from 1200 to 1360. I lost a pound, then have stayed steady again. Should I go up a bit more??? Or back down to 1200?
  • misty2ann
    misty2ann Posts: 127
    Options
    Week 4 Day 6 Saturday

Exercise challenge- No
    Water-12cups
    Under calorie goal-Yes
    Walking challenge-3.09

Down 1lb this am.....I'll take it!!
  • Nana_Anne
    Nana_Anne Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    Saturday
    Exercise Challenge - No
    Water today - 8
    Under Calories - yes
    I walked 2 miles towards the evening walk challenge.

My daughter called yesterday morning and asked if I would come over. I had a wonderful day with family, BBQ and a lot of laughing! One idea I had when I looked at changing my lifestyle was just that life :smile: I have pushed myself very hard and I can see the results. BUT I pushed very hard to where the challenge consumed me. Life...a new lifestyle. I love all my sisters in Christ and even those who aren't here at the site. I need to always keep the choices I make into perspective. So, yesterday when my daughter called early, I had a choice. My choice was lower my miles and skip the exercise for the day and move my
    hinney to go see my grandchildren. I am so happy I did!

Cazzy, I pray your daughter's healing is coming along.

Congratulations on the loss moonflwr! Quitlywinnin as far as the plateau, when I was there I had to exercise more to get my metabolism up. I feel that we are each different. What works for one person may not work for another. I guess all I have to say is play with it. And finallt but not least, gklangdon, I am sure happy you enjoyed your walk outside :smile:

Today is my rest day and time with the Lord. May you all have a wonderful day!
  • TheGreatYaYa
    TheGreatYaYa Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Attention Team YaYa

Once again there's a LOT of blank spaces on the spreadsheet. I will be transferring these numbers to the Captain's spreadsheet tomorrow and week 4 spreadsheet will disappear, so get your numbers on there please. And please remember to use zeros (0) in blank spaces instead of just leaving it blank. Some of you have blanks all the way back to Wednesday! So, if you want to get credit for your points, I'd make it a point today to get those numbers down on the spreadsheet. Okie dokie?

Thanks to you all!

Nance
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    The new thread for week #5 is here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/579410-week-5-sss-13-week-challenge-all-teams?page=1#posts-8243043

PLEASE DON'T POST ANYTHING ELSE TO THIS THREAD.......