fitness challenge

Options
blkericia
blkericia Posts: 105 Member
April30th -may 7th

fitness challenge burn 700calories with exercise good luck friends!
:smile:

Replies

• YesClaire
    Options
    Does that really equate to over a lb? Nice!
  • blkericia
    Options
    i believe its 1.2lbs because 1lbs is 3500 calories adding `1500 more is 5000 calories
    700*7 =4900 calories
    if you could burn 100more calories it would be 1.5lbs.
    but every body is different. so you may need to change up 100more or 100 less.
  • egweena
    egweena Posts: 19
    Options
    So you burn 700 calories and eat 700 calories..,. And u lose at least 1 pound a day?
  • blkericia
    Options
    well if you eat 2000 calories
    2000 eat
    700 calories burn
    700 -7 days
    600 net calories
    i wouldn't recommend this though
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    1166 Calories Remaining
    Goal Food Exercise = Net
    1410 874 - 630 244

Ok this was my day today. I am sooooo lost when it comes to this stuff. I made the mistake of asking on the main boards once and holy cow WWIII broke out and so many yelled at me.

Can someone put this into easy to understand explanation.

So my goal daily is 1410 cause I raise it to my BMR. Today I worked out and burned 630 calories. I ate all I could stand to eat without physically getting sick.

All weekend I have been gaining weight. I just don't get it!!!
  • disneydiva21
    Options
    I'm so excited !!:smile:
  • blkericia
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm not sure what your question is. =(
  • blkericia
    Options
    good morning friends! i first like to thank you all for joining us on this challenge. please post how many calories you burn for this week challenge,

i will post calories burned after each day! good luck friends and if you need tip to get in easy workout calories please post . have a wonderful stress free day!
  • rebeccaklobe
    rebeccaklobe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey just joined and I am just curious... Is the challenge to lose 700+ per week? I am very careful with calories (-1200) And I have no exercises planned so just need an idea of how many calories to burn we are aiming for. Hopefully this makes sense :)
  • specialdtp
    specialdtp Posts: 14
    Options
    April 30th, my day is done! Calories In 1440, Calorie Burned W/walking 1047. My left foot is trying to get a blister on the ball part. I hope it doesn't slow me down to much. I'm on a mission.
  • blkericia
    Options
    the goal is to burn 4900 calories for this week. so everyday workout for 700 calories or if you can burn 4900 calories for the whole week, its hard at first but just take it week by week and you will make it there,
    BTW welcome!
  • blkericia
    Options
    awesome job!:flowerforyou: