Where is everyone?

Options

Replies

• 40Marbles
    40Marbles Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm new to the group and live near Brodhead.
  • freenewme
    freenewme Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi new to the group. Just moved back to mosinee (the stinky town south of wausau and north of stevens point) grew up here than moved to chicago and the to west desmoines. Now i am back.
  • 40Marbles
    40Marbles Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi new to the group. Just moved back to mosinee (the stinky town south of wausau and north of stevens point) grew up here than moved to chicago and the to west desmoines. Now i am back.

Your post made me smile today. Both of my parents grew up in Wausau so when I was a kid we made a lot of trips there. I remember so vividly going through "stinky town" and then knowing that we would be at Grandma's house soon.

It's a beautiful area.
  • KDfor3
    KDfor3 Posts: 19
    Options
    SUPER!or, WI
  • freenewme
    freenewme Posts: 62 Member
    Options

Your post made me smile today. Both of my parents grew up in Wausau so when I was a kid we made a lot of trips there. I remember so vividly going through "stinky town" and then knowing that we would be at Grandma's house soon.

It's a beautiful area.

yeah it seems like no one has heard of mosinee what you just say the name but you say its the stinky town and they automatically know where it is. mosinee not know for the central wisconsin airport, not know for the paper mill, just known for its smell. lol
  • braves20111
    braves20111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am from Florence County. Anyone here near the Northeast part of the state?
  • braves20111
    braves20111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    what a lame town lol jk man
  • laceylou0702
    laceylou0702 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm from Appleton area
  • joelxwilliams
    joelxwilliams Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    She-bagdad
  • ebaymommy
    ebaymommy Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options

I live in Stevens Point and just moved here last fall from Iowa. Lived in Des Moines for a while, but then up north of Ames more recently.
  • kells812
    kells812 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in Watertown. I just joined this group today. :) So glad I found it!
  • flanchick
    flanchick Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm new (1 month) from the LaCrosse area
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey, from Colfax which is north of Eau Claire 1/2 hr. It's fun to see where everyone is from! Feel free to add me if you want:)
  • VooDooChylde
    VooDooChylde Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Janesville
  • jennyjo79
    jennyjo79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in Watertown. I just joined this group today. :) So glad I found it!

Welcome! Hope you're enjoying it here so far! :)
  • jennyjo79
    jennyjo79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Welcome back to WI! I'm not too far away. I work in Wausau and live north, in the tiny little, unheard of Gleaason area. :)
  • AJHornik
    AJHornik Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone, I am from Wausau. Anyone close to me?
  • Cyngen
    Cyngen Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Just found the group today. I'm currently in Sheboygan with land in Bowler. We plan to move there after we sell the house we have and build our retirement castle.
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    New to group...who knew there were so many cheeseheads! I live and work in Stevens Point.
  • Mfhardin
    Mfhardin Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in Madison. Can't believe the great weather we're having for "Bike to Work" week, usually it's cold and raining all week - this year it's sunny and in the 70's.