Last Day Before We Start, What are you doing?

Options
HelloSweetie4
HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
Hey all!

Just figured I'd start a thread of what everyone's plan for today is. Are you resting or still exercising today?

Today I will be buying a new scale and 3lb weights on my way home from work. Tonight I will be taking my before measurements and before pics! I still plan to do some exercise tonight, probably a walk after dinner.

I'm excited and pumped to start 30DS tomorrow!

Replies

• lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    I'm just having a normal day! Aim to stick to my calorie goal and maybe go to the gym tonight depending on whether i have enough energy after work! I'll be doing my shred in the morning, just getting up 30 mins earlier than usual to get it out of the way!
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Heya,

I'll be doing my measurements and all tonight, but won't do weigh in until tomorrow morning (I do it on a machine at my local pharmacy, went to do it today but forgot my money DOH!)
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    i don't have a measuring thing, so i just took some pics with my camera phone, they didn't turn out well. oh well.

i did the shred this morning. i gues it'll be the 31 day shred for me. I like to start things on mondays.
  • Twyla123
    Twyla123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am actually starting the shred today as I plan to do the shred M-F with the weekends off and/or doing JM yoga melt down on the weekends as well.
  • ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    It's a normal 10 hour work day for me. I might go for a walk or something after dinner, but otherwise no exercise. I am going to do my measurements tonight. I'm doing the shred in the morning before work and my husband does not want to get up to do my measurements at that hour. It's easier to have a second person do them.
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Did my measurements this morning as well as weighed myself (not happy!). I will probably go for a walk if it stops raining. Nothing strenuous, I'm sure JM will have me in shape in no time.
  • LA_proud
    LA_proud Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Just finished doing a 35 ab workout routine that I found on FitnessBlender.com...Going to at least tonight after work .
    Not sure I want to see my weight (TOM started today), but I will take weight and measurements in the morning.
  • ddiana21
    ddiana21 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feeling so tired right now had a long weekend.. Resting today and getting ready to give it 100% tomorrow..
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Need to set up my work out space in the basement. Don't like to work out where my hubby & kids can walk in on me. :noway: Will take measurements when I get home from work today. Excited to see some results in 30 days!!
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I will be re measuring everything for accuracy!!

I also just got a treadmill from my parents that has some missing bolts so I will be making a trip to the home depot to get me all bolted up and ready to run!! I am also going to do my couch to 10k training on the cardio days and just follow Jillians recommended plan. I know if I try doing it 30 days straight it might not work out quite that well for me. So I am going to get myself setup for tomorrows workout!!

I am glad you are all doing this together I love being held accountable lol :tongue:
  • jparker12379
    jparker12379 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am gearing up to start first thing tomorrow morning. I have my mind set to be up earlier so I can get it done every morning.

I will be taking my body measurements and before pictures tonight but weight in the AM ) I like those first morning weights)
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm measuring tonight and maybe even take a before pic to compare to. I want to set up my space and get my gear ready for the morning. I'm determined to work out before work this month!

In conjunction with 30 DS, I'm planning on running a C25K program on MWF and walking with a 15 lb pack on T/TH. The weekends I'll still do 30 DS but want to actually hike outside with my family. I'm gearing up for a week-long backpacking trip.

Good luck everyone!
  • mariholm
    mariholm Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    psyching myself up to start the dread, I mean shred. :) Kidding - am looking forward to it. Normal day for me
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Just trying to make it through this work day, plan on getting plenty of rest and preparing for the morning.
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    My DVD arrived today!!! So happy it got here in time!
  • darkheart
    darkheart Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I intended to go to the gym to do some cardio, but never had time to do it. I'm excited to start the Shred tomorrow!!