Billing question.

Options
I ordered JMBR friday. My card is being processed for $171
I planned on doing the payment plans but I am being card for over $20 shipping $30 for a deluxe package and $119 for the program? Has anybody had any billing issue. This is ridiculous and on top that 3-4 weeks shipping.

Replies

• formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    I had some vitamins added to my order somehow - an extra $30 I think. (I was charged for them and had to go through the process of calling and cancelling). Also, when choosing to do the "4 easy monthly payments" online, your online order summary will show it as if you paid the full amount up front, but your credit card will actually be charged in monthly increments. . I get the sense that the folks processing the orders underestimated the response the program would get and have run into some confusing glitches in the system.

There is a toll free number somewhere on the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution website. I would try to contact a human being and have them send you a confirmation email with a corrected invoice asap (so they can't say "it's already been processed, you'll have to return it.." etc.)
  • ambernicholewms
    Options
    I called customer service the guy matthew was very rude so I called my bank and had it canceled since they won't cancel my order and I'm just order it off eBay.
  • formerpyt
    formerpyt Posts: 56
    Options
    Tha'ts really a shame. You'd think every customer service representative would want to "make it right" for the customer. You weren't making some weird, outlandish demands....oh well, it's their loss. Good luck.
  • ambernicholewms
    Options
    I know and I really don't to order off eBay! I was really excited to start in 2 weeks now I have to wait for my bank to get my money back which could take up to 90 days.
  • ambernicholewms
    Options
    Update** I finally got a email saying what all is in the package and it doesn't include vitiams just another reisentance cord (level 2) 2 DVDs shred and shed and killer bun and thighs. So I think I am just
    going to keep it because I really want this program and it
    Isnt going to be delieverd until may 11th so if I cancel
    it. I won't get it for another month. Jillians company should work on customer service!!!