Getting Started

Options
2»

Replies

• peteb79
    peteb79 Posts: 386
    Options
    I hope it's not too late for me to join! I was planning on doing the c25k today and came across your group! It'll be so much easier with motivation and seeing others doing it with me! I'll add my name to the spreadsheet if thats okay?

Yes!, We are just getting started. I just created the thread for week 1 yesterday so you have plenty of time to join us.
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am SO READY!!!!! We can do this!!!
  • DMUND
    Options

Would it be possible to put our names on this list in ABC order? Just thought I'd ask. I didn't see me on there :( Hope it's not too late!
  • peteb79
    Options
    Would it be possible to put our names on this list in ABC order? Just thought I'd ask. I didn't see me on there :( Hope it's not too late!

No problem, I thought I had everyone added, but some people have left and some have joined and the group 'total' members count on MFP is not accurate.. but we should be all set now and it's sorted.
  • DMUND
    Options
    THANKS!!!
  • Jamidi
    Jamidi Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet looks great and it's a great idea for accountability. I was just curious why some people had "XX" on their days. Are they possibly running twice on the same day?
  • sweetzeta97
    Options
    Hi..I just was invited to join tonight....Can you please add me to the spreadsheet..I completed my first one....
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Would you please add me? I started yesterday. Thanks!
  • littlestars17
    Options
    Can I be added!?!?!?! Just restarted couch to 5 k this past Sunday was my first day!!
  • peteb79
    Options
    The list has been updated
  • BlueMacaroniArt
    BlueMacaroniArt Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group. Is that still ok??
  • BlueMacaroniArt
    BlueMacaroniArt Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I just added myself to the spreadsheet -- hope that's ok with everyone. I just started yesterday so I gave myself the first 'x'. :smile: