checking in!!

Options
how is everyone doing?? this is the first weekend i struggled :( i tend to go back to bad ways very easily. friday i met up with the CT mommies. it was a 2.5 hr drive so i left around 8am after rushing to get everyone ready for school and packing up stuff for cole for the day of travel and visiting. i ended up getting breakfast at dunkin donut...BAD! then i got mcd's on the way home(just an order of 3 chicken selects) and pizza for dinner. saturday was early baseball so DD again..UGH!! why must it taste so good?!?!? then softball in the afternoon. i didn't make good choices. happily i got back on track today....hopefully i will be able to stay good while at my mom's this afternoon. i was tempted to weigh myself this morning but resisted. i don't want to feel disappointed and completely fall off the wagon. i will weigh in tomorrow morning since monday is my weigh-in day.

so that is my saga....oh and i still have yet to start c25k...i am such a slacker!!

Replies

• Jennairess
    Jennairess Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    LOL I had mcdonalds on the way home too from our GTG....i was so hungry and there was one right there next to 15!

I did good this week working out, not so good with eating. Some days were better but I had alot of events this week that screwed up my menu planning for the week.

going to start c25k probably in a few weeks....been walking 3-5 miles and wanna keep that up before I throw running into the mix
  • lauralovesbacon
    Options
    I worked out today - only the 3rd time since DS was born... I was with a friend which gave me extra motivation to keep going... and I made it 4.5 miles on the elliptical! I am really proud of myself. DH brought home pizza for dinner, but I only had 2 slices (and it was the gourmet kind with barely any cheese, so that's better, I think?). I just grabbed a handful of mini-cadbury eggs though... and a reeses PB egg is calling my name... darn Easter candy, still in the house :(
  • dee2181
    dee2181 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat so great over the weekend but did get a slow leisurely walk in in Friday, a lot of yard work on Sunday and then a 5 mile walk. Back on track with my eating yesterday now need to kick the exercise into high gear. We are predicting rain for most of the week so walking doesn't look promising but maybe a few trips to the gym. Have a good week everyone!
  • amdraza
    amdraza Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I haven't figured this site out quite yet, so I think I just sent my message to you all, as my status update. Oops :)

Anyways, I just wanted to say how excited I am to have friends to keep me on track! And of course, since many of us have the same circumstances (8-9 month old littles ones), it makes it much more fun!

I started my tracking last week, but was using a different site. Yesterday was my first day tracking here. Even though I had already lost 1.5 pounds on that site, I entered my weight here back to 150, which is where I started at the begining of last week. I want to be able to see my true progress. So.... it will probably appear that I lost a ton of weight in the first couple days, but really it has been a bit longer than that, if that makes sense :)

I am still struggling with exercise. I work full-time so I do not want to be away from DS to exercise. I have been going on power walks with him, but he starts to get bored in the stroller around the 25 min. mark, so I don't think that I will be able to do much more than that. I do have a really great Elliptical machine collecting dust in my family room, so I am hoping to get back on that and just put DS in the jumper next to me. I usually hold him for naps and we bed-share, so working out while he is sleeping isn't really possible. Does anyone else have these issues?