YOU. ARE. NOT. TIRED!

Options

Replies

• Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am so happy with myself that I have been able to do TurboJam this week even though I've been a little sick. Can't wait to start Fire back up...thinking that will happen on Saturday. I did TurboJam's Kick, Punch and Jam this morning and did SO much better than the last time I tried it. Not quite as intense as Fire, but the sweat was pouring anyway. :happy:
    9315975.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Ambrose07
    Ambrose07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Today was Day 2 of Week 2 Fire 45 Class and Stretch 10, just done it, WOW this workout kicked my butt, I did it on the new to class option but still felt extra winded ! I loved the last fire drills with the tina move and ohhh Boom I got you boyfriend !!! Such an amazing song !
  • LisaEileen
    LisaEileen Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of the Prep Schedule. I was so glad the past few days I've just had Sculpt and Core. I am fighting off a cold and I know I'd never be able to finish a Fire class. I keep feeling like I'm not working hard enough during the sculpt and core classes with the band, but then, I'm pretty sore the following day. I'm even developing a tiny bicep. lol
  • sandymck413
    sandymck413 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm at week 4 on the hybrid have to do 30 TF with Abs workout looking forward to it. :smile:
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    Burned 222 calories doing 40 minutes of "Chalene Extreme - Lean 2"

Oww, ow, ow, owww ...now that has gotta work!
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    HI
    I did Sculpt 30/HIIT 15 today. I think I jumped wrong. My back is SO SORE!!! But...I really really really really like Turbo Fire!!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Tonight was HIIT 25 and Sculpt 30. Great workout!
  • sjflowers
    sjflowers Posts: 148
    Options
    hey all. I had Fire 55 EZ today. I like this one alot.. but i seemed to have NO energy today. I actually had to pause the DVD for a bit..
    oh well. Tomorrow is another day.

Anyway. I LOVE THE WHEEL!!
  • isys5
    Options
    Burned 373 calories doing 60 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Lean 2" & swimming
  • isys5
    Options
    burned 487 calories doing 45 minutes of "TurboFire - FIRE 45"
  • isys5
    Options
    burned 487 calories doing 65 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Chalene Extreme - Lean 3" & HIIT 25
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    did hiit 25 today..man it was tough!
  • isys5
    Options
    burned 350 calories doing 60 minutes of cardio exercises, including 40 min of "Chalene Extreme - Lean 1" & 20 min of swimming
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Turbo 45 today, loved it!
  • gennymat
    gennymat Posts: 5
    Options
    I start Monday and I am excited for my new life begins!!! :O)
    I hope to be able to continue until 90
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I.....AM....tired!!!!!! Chalene tried to kill me today with the EZ 45! Wow do I feel engergized the rest of the day after my shower though!
  • dsearle67
    dsearle67 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    HiiT 25 this morning! I follow Alli because I have a bad knee, but wow!.....talk about a sweat workout! LOVE IT!:tongue:
  • myblckizbeautiful03
    Options
    Today was my first day FIRE STARTER AND STRETCH 10.
  • myblckizbeautiful03
    Options
    I fill really bad because I quit at the 16 min mark, my hip started hurt, but tomorrow im going to give it my all no QUITTERS OVER HERE!
  • lushunn32
    lushunn32 Posts: 107
    Options
    Today was rest day. I really don't like rest days anymore.:mad: