Ready for day 1?

Options
Is everyone ready for tomorrow? Make sure you take measurements and before pictures so you can compare. I think Im going to measure and take new pictures every 30 days to track my progress.

My plan is to force myself to wake up at 5:30 am and get my workouts in before work. What time of day is best for you for working out?

Replies

• shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I just finished month 1 2day. But I joined this group anyways :D I hope that's ok ^^;
  • PJChick730
    Options
    I just finished month 1 2day. But I joined this group anyways :D I hope that's ok ^^;

Absolutely! All Turbo-ers welcome :-) Have you noticed any changes yet?
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    A little. I'm getting indentions on my stomach :D I weigh, take new measurements & pics 2moro :D I will post if them if there is sumwhere I can :)
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Well im actually in week 2 right now and i took measurments and before pics..feeling a little smaller in the waist but no drop on the scale..the best time for me to workout is between 1-3pm as my 2 1/2 yr old is napping..ive done it a few times while he was awake and had to keep stopping/starting becuz he would get into things so now i do it while i have no interuptions! Shorty cant wait to see your progress :happy:
  • hillaryreid33
    Options
    :drinker: I am starting week 2 today! And I am going to add in the 5 Day Inferno Plan along with week two to get things moving more quickly! Good luck everyone!!
  • unwritten87
    Options
    I'm starting Day 1 today. I've done TF sporadically since the fall but I've never followed the schedule. I will start today though so I can keep up with the group.
  • edahl9689
    edahl9689 Posts: 4
    Options
    I started Sunday so Tuesday (today) could be my rest day. I have been doing additional cardio workouts to kinda jump start everything. I've lost 4 pounds so far! I plan to do weekly weigh ins and then do measurements, pics, and weight every 30 days as well. I am loving TF!!!
  • myblckizbeautiful03
    Options
    Hi ladies I started day 1 today which was fire starter and stretch 10, I had to stop at the 16 min mark because my lower back started to hurt( Aunt FLOW:grumble: ) I want let that stop me tomorrow because I'm loving it.