Shopping list for the meal plan

Options
azwaa
azwaa Posts: 81 Member
Part of changing my life and losing weight is becoming more organized. I loved the grocery list on the kick start plan, and then I remembered that ages ago I signed up for a site, http://www.howdoesshedoit.com

It is a menu planning site that lets you plan your meals and then generates your grocery list. As you throw things into your cart, you check them off. I used it today for the meals I a making this week, and it worked fantastic. I am in the process of entering all the recipes from Jillian Michaels, but it is slooow going with six kids running around. If anyone else joins, feel free to add me as a friend: search for Angela Zwaagstra and we can share the work entering the recipes.

I don't have any association to the site, I just thought I would share with you all.

Replies

• melibun98
    melibun98 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What a great site! Meal planning has always been difficult and time consuming for me. This helps so much! I just joined, look for my friend request!

Melinda =)
  • Fitwam
    Fitwam Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Joined too! Looks like an interesting site! I hope it helps me with my organization! I haven't been following JM meals to a T...just can't seem to do it! Some of her items are very hard to locate where I am currently! UGH