You may want to sign this petition!

Options
tecallahan
tecallahan Posts: 732 Member
They are seeking 1,000 signatures supporting change in how endocrinologists are taught to treat thyroid disease.
Not sure if petitions work, but I signed!

https://www.change.org/petitions/american-college-of-endocrinology-educate-endocrinologists-on-current-thyroid-treatments#

Replies

• Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    so doing it
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I'm not American, but I signed it. :)
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Signed!

Most endos seem so f***ing clueless it's scary!
  • tecallahan
    Options
    Thank you all!! We just need to somehow get these idiots to listen! They could make a lot of money if they would just treat us!!
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Something has to get their attention.
  • shebrah
    shebrah Posts: 4
    Options
    thanks for sharing this! It's amazing how many of us share the struggles of proper care.
  • incendia3
    incendia3 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    done!
  • tecallahan
    Options
    Thank you, ladies -- we need to be heard!!
  • jamiesadler
    jamiesadler Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Signed. I guess I just got lucky and got one of the good ones. He is very open to my suggestions and listens to my concerns and we discuss them. Too bad more of the endos out there arent like him.
  • tecallahan
    Options
    Signed. I guess I just got lucky and got one of the good ones. He is very open to my suggestions and listens to my concerns and we discuss them. Too bad more of the endos out there arent like him.

you are lucky!! Thanks for signing!
  • pen2u
    pen2u Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info, I signed and will pass it along to my friends. I intensely dislike my endocrinologist. I complained about feeling cold all the time and she said "Get a space heater."
  • BWinsto1
    BWinsto1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I looked into it and signed it.
  • tecallahan
    Options
    Thank you!! Friends, please pass this on... they have 729 signatures!

Also, note that the Stop The Thyroid Madness group on Facebook just hit 7,000 members!! How can there be so many people suffering from hypothyroidism if the doctors have it figured out?? Obviously, they don't have a clue!