week 4 day 3

Options
meka2206
meka2206 Posts: 101 Member
Hey ladies!!

How is everyone doing so far for the week.
Today will be a busy day, but my checklist has already included my fruits, veggies, 10cups of water (yaaayyy), extra stretching this morning... will work out this evening with a co worker of mine, so will keep everyone update.

How are you??

Replies

• xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I really need to get re-motivated!!
    My shoulder and knee have been acting up so I am a bit stalled on my exercise.
    Going to do 30DS until the end of may so will be kinda starting it over :)
  • Ms_NewNew
    Ms_NewNew Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I missed a few days of level 1..... But started level 2 last night and WHOOOOA lol....but Im back at it and incorporating NO bread or rice.....Wish me luck lol
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This week has been okay so far. I ate back most of my exercise calories yesterday b/c we ate mexican for lunch but today's a new day! I'm still doing the shred and today will be day 6 of level 2 for me I think. I kinda lost count of my days. I'll probably be on level 2 a little longer b/c it's definately a butt kicker! I'm trying to get in fruit here and there but not doing good with veggies (I need to work on that).
  • msmotivated86
    msmotivated86 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I missed a few days of level 1..... But started level 2 last night and WHOOOOA lol....but Im back at it and incorporating NO bread or rice.....Wish me luck lol

Yes, level 2 is a killer! I'm still trying to keep up...GOOD LUCK!!! I love bread so I probably wouldn't do good with that.
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    so far I am doing good! I only reach 8 cups of water yesterday, but stayed withing calories. I had a horrible migraine, but today hope it goes better!

So far I am drinking my water, I will do my workout later today, I will stay within my calorie range and I will attempt to add the veggie and fruit! I think that is the hardest part!
  • meka2206
    Options

You can do it! I love bread too, and I did the no bread thing for 2 wks and lost 15lbs..rice on the other hand..cant give that over due to the fact that i damn near eat it every other day..good luck!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options

You can do it! I love bread too, and I did the no bread thing for 2 wks and lost 15lbs..rice on the other hand..cant give that over due to the fact that i damn near eat it every other day..good luck!

Wow 15lbs with no bread... I love my bread but that is some motivation to try and give it up for awhile lol. I wonder how long I could even last ha.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    This week I'm doing ok.. working on my water for the day (still not done), didn't get any fruits =/ and got my veggie in (broccoli). I did my 74 push ups yesterday. I've been on a plateau for quite some time so we'll see if I can get a loss at the end of the week. Have a great rest of the day ladies!!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm back! Lol..thanks so much for helping me out! Well I have done bad,gained a few lbs back,but TOM is around,so hopefully it's just that..I'ma start fresh tomorrow and I'll still weigh in with ya'll Monday.ya'll are doing so great! Have a great day!
  • meka2206
    Options
    Hello ladies! I'm back! Lol..thanks so much for helping me out! Well I have done bad,gained a few lbs back,but TOM is around,so hopefully it's just that..I'ma start fresh tomorrow and I'll still weigh in with ya'll Monday.ya'll are doing so great! Have a great day!

welcome back sista!! we miss you :)))