need help with a doubt

Options
tantalee
tantalee Posts: 130 Member
Im eating around1350-1500 calories. But the last days im not feeling like eating all the calories. So when i exercise should i only exercise the amount of calories until having a net calorie of 1200 of can i exercise as much as i can? Im afraid that im below the net calories and that could slow my weight loss

Replies

• tantalee
    tantalee Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    bump
  • techmom29
    techmom29 Posts: 103
    Options
    You should likely be eating more. Please take a look at the stickies on the main page of the this group. The school of thought here is to never net below your BMR and very few folks would have a BMR of 1200 calories. Take a look at the stickies and videos listed and then post back with your stats and we can respond in a more educated manner.
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Girl, you have so much going on- in times of stress we need to make extra sure we feed ourselves well. By well, I mean enough. Always eat above your BMR. If you were in a coma- BMR is what they would feed you. You need to eat more than BMR because you're active and I know you're active :)

Try full-fat versions of foods- like cheese, butter. I know you're a picky eater but pizza can help get your calories high enough. I use tater tots and pudding.

If you can't eat enough then you need to cut back on the exercise until you can eat enough without it. You have to take care of you so you can take care of your little one! ((hugs))