Arms...WHAT HAPPENED?

bnewperson
bnewperson Posts: 29 Member
I am posting this on all the senior boards, in hopes of some answers. Getting the weight off at this age is hard but to effect change on my wigglie, jigglie arms seems impossible! Any one have some exercises that have really worked? What I am doing certainly is not seeming to have an impact. Thank you.

Replies

• grex1949
    grex1949 Posts: 130
    I've looked at your diary, and you are getting exercise, which is essential. But I don't know what Jazzercise does for your arms, specifically. I would suggest my exercise of choice, which is stationary rowing on a Concept 2 rowing machine. Put in your hours on that baby, and your arms will firm up, trust me. You'll also burn copious calories.
    Good luck!
  • bnewperson
    bnewperson Posts: 29 Member
    Thank you for your response. I had not thought about rowing....where does one find that machine and how much room do I need for it? As I think about it, I would think that would really work all sides of the upper arms. Very pricey?

Actually, I do Zumba, and weights, and lots of arm and ab focused exercise DVDs....they just don't have Zumba listed.