Day 2!

Options
26Nirak
26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
Ouff....done! More push today than yesterday...hitting the shower....
Happy May 2!

Replies

• ncorkett
    ncorkett Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Between Day 1 yesterday morning and an hour of yoga last night, I was pretty sore when I got up. I did get through Day 2, but it was tough.
  • lottier0311
    lottier0311 Posts: 125
    Options
    I finished day 2 this morning too. I find it easy just to get up 30 mins before my usual alarm and get it done before the shower!
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I swear, my pecs are going to be bigger then my boobs when we are through this! They are the most sore part of me from this!

Day two went well, my alarm didn't go off this morning, so i almost skipped it, but i rushed around to get ready for work and did it anyway.

The lateral lunges and arm raises got me again. for the first set I managed to keep both weights for almost the entire set, but the 2nd one, i had to switch to 1 after about 5.
  • Twyla123
    Twyla123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I completed Day 2 yesterday and I am still feeling it today! I have to take today off due to appointments so I am hoping my recovery will happen tonight for my muscles. My pecks are KILLING me today, but it will be worth it in the end, RIGHT!?! :wink:
  • ishax24
    ishax24 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day2! managed to strain my ankle during the warm-up set of jumping jacks :( but knew I had to push through and complete it!!
  • tpittsley77
    tpittsley77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Have to take a couple days off..... threw my back out monday. Need to rest it before saturday when I become a dirty girl!
  • mrsbiscotti
    mrsbiscotti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Day 2 done!
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    :devil: phew...level2 done! Well not done but done for me today lol!! Have any of u made it to level 2??? Man is it rough! Its getting maybe a bit easier but im pushing through and i just cant wait till i kick level 2s *kitten* like i do with level1!!! I think im going to try and do level one later since i know i can do it with no problems! Want to see results!:heart:
  • Gladiolus
    Gladiolus Posts: 20
    Options
    Got up a half hour early to get this done before work today. Glad I did!
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 2! Much easier doing it this afternoon instead of late last night. More energy, I guess. Now off to walk the dogs! Keep those calories burning!! :)
  • jordgirl
    jordgirl Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done! I personally feel like it was harder since I'm still feeling the effects from day 1...but I did WAY more stretching today so hoping for a less sore body tomorrow!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    L1 D2 done! Adding a 30min run tonight for more cardio. Lets get it done people!!!:happy:
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Just did a 40 min walk with boyfriend and will tackle Jillian while dinner is in the oven. Tomorrow I plan on swimming for 45-60 min. Just checked MFP for swimming a leisurely pace and the calorie burn they show is like 600 calories?? Haven't gone swimming since I got my HRM, so we'll see what the real burn is. MFP has actually been pretty close to what my HRM has been showing for calorie burn. My 40 min walk per the HRM was 171 vs. 179 on MFP when I use 3.0 mph. I believe yesterday when doing 30DS the calorie count using circuit training was only 20 calories different than my HRM.
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    good to know MFP isn't completely off!
  • alil2loveable
    alil2loveable Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Day 2 stuck with it way better loving this.
  • bpg79
    bpg79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done and feeling great!
  • mariholm
    mariholm Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sore from yesterday but pushed through it! Day 2 done, only 8 more to go and we're on to level 2! Keep on keepin on!! :)
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I may be one of the firsts to quit this 30 day shred from how it looks. lmso. I have two kids and the shred sounded boring, so I went to the gym and burned off 400-500 calories on the seated elliptical for 45+minutes, took a couple minutes to do a tiny bit of strength training, then walked to and from the store, one mile each way, with my husband and our kids in their strollers. I made up for the calories burned and then some, but I'm not sure about the strength training, unless the pushing on the pedals and moving my arms back and forth on the bars on the elliptical does both and unless the pushing strollers works muscles too. lol. I'm not entirely sure how this stuff works, but I had a nice day!
  • ddiana21
    ddiana21 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done..almost gave up but I did it..ready for day ;)
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was extremely sore yesterday and didn't think I could do it! But I did! I've been telling myself.. it's JUST 20 minutes of pain.. suck it up.. LOL I do these workouts during my lunch since I work from home.