Just Joined

Options
rduclos
rduclos Posts: 8 Member
Hi, my name is Robin and I have been playing around in myfitnesspal for a couple of months now. I just joined a weight loss challenge (found in my church bulletin) by Herbalife on Wednesday the 18th and found this group - thought it would be nice to share with others doing the same program. I am 58 yrs old, wife, mother, grandmother who works out side of the home with 100 lbs to lose and a dog that has to lose weight too.

Replies

• bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hey Robin. Welcome. I have been here since February and been using Herbalife since February, thanks to a coworker. I have lost 31.2 pounds. You can do it too. The supplements are really important in addition to the shakes.

Message me if you have any questions about Herbalife or need help.

Brittany :)
  • LucyMattson
    Options
    Hi Robin

My name is Lucy. I have been using herbalife since the middle of March and I have lost 21.8lbs. If you would like to add me as a friend for support you can.

I recommmend looking at some of our food diarys for healthy choices if you find you are not loosing like you want to be. I drink 2 shakes a day and eat 1 meal. Each meal averages out to have 20-30 grams of protein. I also eat 2 protient bars (herbalife) a day. I tend to like the peanut butter and cocconut ones.

Hope this helps you get started. If you need help just let me know. :bigsmile: