Replies

• LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    DId about 30 min of Grease on Kinect
  • jcpmoore
    jcpmoore Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I did 45 minutes of water aerobics today. It felt great!
  • Resalyn
    Resalyn Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I got in 30 mins on the treadmill and 100 crunches on the Ab Coaster. Feels pretty good!
  • LReneeWalker
    LReneeWalker Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I got off the couch to eat and potty a few times today!
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Great work everyone!! Happy Thursday!

Got in over 11000 steps yesterday and stayed at about 75 net carbs (yay) Worked out with a 45 min Zumba class and the 30 day shred. I'm sore, but feel great! Getting ready to do 30min of cardio, then 30day shred and Treadmill during lunch.

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow. Have a beautiful Thursday! Stay motivated!
  • Resalyn
    Options
    Fireswan - girl, you RAWK your workouts. I want to be you when I grow up - fitness-wise, that is, LOL!

Hubby and I did our LBWO today - managed to get in 3 sets of lunges, squats, deadlifts, step-ups, and calf raises. This was my very first lower body free weight workout, and I felt like a total dork trying to do these exercises I'm definitely not familiar with! I am sure I will feel more confident in my form as I get a bit fitter and more comfortable with the exercises themselves.

I did wear my weight belt to support my lower back - and I can tell it helped. There were a couple of times that I felt a slight "discrepancy" in my back, one that from experience I know would have turned into a major spasm episode if not for the support of the belt!

Won't have time for a lunch-time gym trip today, so will attempt to get my steps in doing incremental walks throughout the day at work - and climbing stairs one building over every time I have to go to the bathroom. I hope everyone has a wonderful active losing day!
  • FireSwan
    FireSwan Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Resalyn, you are the BOMB on workouts! Wish you lived in the DC area, we could RAWK our workouts together!!! :) Great job with the LBWO.

I'm going to do the 30 DS today at lunch - actually talked a co-worker in doing it with me! whahahahahah :devil: then I'll add some bike or treadmill for 30 min. after.
  • jcpmoore
    Options
    Sorry I've been absent y'all-lots of work to do for my upcoming mission trip and for my Seminary application. But I"m back! Yesterday I moved! I did water aerobics for 45 minutes for about 350 calories burned! I LOVE WA to start my week!

Today I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and started weight lifting, too. Nothing major, just the 30 day shred level 1 weights, but done in order without the rest of the killer workout and after my cardio. Since my heart rate was up the whole time, I count it good! Total burn for both activities: 450!
  • Resalyn
    Options
    I haven't done any strength training since last Thursday and I am feeling so guilty about it. Ugh - just couldn't drag my comatose body outta bed the last two mornings. But going to change that tomorrow. I need to get back on the lifting wagon!

So have a blessed day, everyone!
  • jcpmoore
    Options
    I missed my strength training yesterday. I hate that, but I was sick and missed training altogether. Back to it today. I did water jogging for one full mile-45 minutes. My intent is to do my strength training either this afternoon or tomorrow.
  • jcpmoore
    Options
    Okay, new week folks so let's start MOVING!

I did 45 minutes of water aerobics this morning. I'll add the walking from my grocery store hop this afternoon, too, though I don't track that 'cause I don't want the "exercise calorie" confusion.