WELLCOME :-)

Options
wifeyy
wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
I started this challenge because i find it hard to eat just a bit any food i love which are the FATTY stuff so i will be good and stay away from those foods till sunday which is the day i have set aside to toch those foods. so far so good 3 days now i have been doing GREAT and just counting off till sunday :-)

It is kind of cheat day but it will help me to stay on track for the rest of the week.

Replies

• MrsHallum07
    MrsHallum07 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am w/ you girl! I am going to make Sunday my cheat day & my exercise rest day. What a wonderful idea for a group. Thanks for letting me join. :drinker:
  • MrsHallum07
    MrsHallum07 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Anyone else in this group feel free to add me as a friend to keep me accountable. :wink:
  • mish85
    mish85 Posts: 4
    Options
    What a good group to find!!! exactly while i am busy bingeing...... argh.... i cant stop myself... im so full, but just keep stuffing my mouth...... ive been so strict for 4 months and now ive lost my umph....
  • missa526
    missa526 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I just joined and this seems perfect for me. I'll eat healthy for 2-3 weeks then eat all the bad stuff and gain the weight back.my day will be Saturday to indulge because I'm usually with my boyfriend then and he is not very supportive. So all he has is junk in his house (that unfurtunatly I love) so I bring my own healthy food over when I stay the weekend with him. Now I can have one treat! Yea!
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    What a good group to find!!! exactly while i am busy bingeing...... argh.... i cant stop myself... im so full, but just keep stuffing my mouth...... ive been so strict for 4 months and now ive lost my umph....

I know those feellings :ohwell: Tomorrow is another day to start all over again and stick to your plan! We are here to support eachother. And we can do this!!!
  • cathymgash
    Options
    Good idea and I will think of a day for this :) I am glad i found this group
  • GleeDee00
    GleeDee00 Posts: 18
    Options
    Glad I found this group!! At one point I was choosing one day to eat something sweet that I really wanted and it worked because I was still losing weight and was satisfied. Somewhere I got off track and started to eat junk food everyday again. It is always hard to decide what day I will choose, but I will start with Sunday.