Lord Help ME!

Options
sobeillyjg
sobeillyjg Posts: 1 Member
Excited and Nerovous. Hope I dont give up like the first time I tried it. Lol. It really is Insane. At the same time I will be training for half a marathon. Yikes.

Replies

• Meloneyd
    Meloneyd Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the Group! I'm nervous too! I recieved the DVD in the mail the other day and I took a look at some of the videos. It looks like a lot of fun, but a lot of hard work also. How long did you keep with it the last time you tried? When are you starting? My husband and I are starting on Sunday morning.
  • RunStaceyRun
    Options
    I have been saying for weeks I am going to start it, I will start it with you guys!

BTW I have a great (free) half mararthon training plan that I got from www.mararthonrookie.com

great site, lots of info. I ran my 1st on last yr, I have my 2nd one May 20th, wish me luck!
  • j5aown
    j5aown Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Stick with it and you'll see some impressive results in a short amount of time! I also tried starting it several times but quickly gave up because it was just so darn hard. This last time around though I really eased into it - I would start by only working out 2-3 times a week, doing as much of the dvd as i could. As I got stronger, I started increasing the number of workouts I did each week and now halfway though the program (currently on my recovery week), I'm working out 6 times per week. My endurance is unquestionably the best it has ever been, I've dropped 15 pounds to this point and have put on some good lean mass to my frame. No doubt the best routine I've found to date!
  • anneo6769
    anneo6769 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have this program and everyone around me runs the other way when I say I'm going to do it. Including my 15 year son, who is very active. SOOOOOO - now I am making a commitement to my new friends to do this. Atleast when I whine about sucking air, you will know what I mean! :>)

Here's to US and our sanity!
  • Clapperb
    Clapperb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started this week, I am on my day off. I have lost 6.4 pounds so far! Very happy with the results. I am just doing the best I can. I do not think I have done any of the work outs all the way through yet. However, I am getting a little more in each time. :-)
  • brewerchick
    brewerchick Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Good for you and keep it up!!!