HRM for 30DS

Options
marylynn04
marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
I recently purchased a HRM and used it for my day 1 last night. I was surprised to see I only burned 166 calories. Granted I did have to slow down on a couple parts, but I feel like it should've been higher. I guess I need to work harder today.

Anyone else using a HRM? How are your results?

Just curious... :) Thanks!

Replies

• tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    I use my HRM on day 1 I burned 195 and day 2 260 I think. Same workout I pushed a little harder on day 2. Day 3 should be higher since I know the routine a little bit better. I add some extra cardio afterwards to get burn more.
  • kzooprincess
    kzooprincess Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I got 193 last night, so we're all in the same boat. I personally feel like the original poster, sure felt like it should have been much more than that with all the sweat coming off me.
  • mariholm
    mariholm Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I felt I worked harder than yesterday when I only burned 186. Today was 170. Wtf? I leave the Hrm on until on heart rate gets down to 100. And I only averaged 121 heart rate, in the zone for 20 min, and I was puffin. Wondering if the fact I have low blood pressure (90/60) has anything to do with it? Argh.
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Day 2 HRM was 185 - I was able to push thru more than Day 1. Still crazy to think I burn more calories walking my dogs than that workout... Oh well, a burn is a burn... :) My thighs are sure sore from all the squats... LOL