Have I figured in my activity level correctly?

Options
AmyM713
AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
I have always put moderately active but don't know if that is right. I work out 5 days a week doing Chalean extreme, so thats why I figured I'm moderately active but I'm a daycare provider I care for one infant if not two a day so lots of lifting, carrying, moving. I also have anywhere from 3 to 8 kids I'm chasing after, cleaning up after helping. I move highchairs and toddler chairs all day. I am going from the time I wake (6am) in the morning cleaning my house, taking care of kids to the time I hit the pillow any where from 9to10:30. Am I reaching here about my activity level or is moderately active the wrong activity level for me?

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I think you are the next level up from moderate...my goodness!
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    I think you are the next level up from moderate...my goodness!

I was thinking the same thing.
  • mommymeg2
    mommymeg2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get in on this if anyone could give an opinion on my activity level. I workout 3-5 days a week. It's usually about 20-30 minutes of heavy lifting and 20 minutes of a slow walk on a 10-15% incline. My day job is being a stay at home mom to two boys, ages 4 and 2. I am on my feet a large part of the day. I cook dinner daily, chase after them and do, you know, mom stuff. Where would you say that puts me?
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I'd love to get in on this if anyone could give an opinion on my activity level. I workout 3-5 days a week. It's usually about 20-30 minutes of heavy lifting and 20 minutes of a slow walk on a 10-15% incline. My day job is being a stay at home mom to two boys, ages 4 and 2. I am on my feet a large part of the day. I cook dinner daily, chase after them and do, you know, mom stuff. Where would you say that puts me?
    I would say stay at moderate and do your cut, if scale isn't budging bump by 100 cals after you waited the 4-6wk time.
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Okay, thank you, I'm kinda nervous about using the next level up I guess, If I was to figure out my tdee and ate in between my old maintenance lvl and the new would that be ok?