Day 4

Options
ChasityLindsey
ChasityLindsey Posts: 36 Member
Just finished day 4 and it was a little easier today. Still sore in the calves, but still better. Made it all the way through bicycles today :noway: thats an accomplishment all by itself lol. I will say this is the first time I have done it after working all day and I can def say its easier before working all day.:yawn:

Replies

• tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I've only done one day. Got a nasty stomach bug after lunch yesterday. I think I am going to attempt to do Day 2 now.
  • jetsgirl
    jetsgirl Posts: 50
    Options
    Glad your calves are better. Day 4 complete for me too and the jumping jacks and jump rope didn't kill me tonight! Definitely gets easier with every passing day.
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 4 and it was a little easier today. Still sore in the calves, but still better. Made it all the way through bicycles today :noway: thats an accomplishment all by itself lol. I will say this is the first time I have done it after working all day and I can def say its easier before working all day.:yawn:

Great job!!
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Just finished my Day 4. I have to admit that the soreness is going away and I'm starting to get a hang of this.
    So, I'm glad to be doing this....I think that once we got over this first hump our bodies are getting stronger. We can do this!!
  • Lmdaniels
    Lmdaniels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Day 4 done on level 1. Will do day 5 Friday, but may rest Sat/ Sun and do another workout (Zumba or hip hop abs) that'll give my knees a rest; plus I like the dancing!
  • pattyp9983
    pattyp9983 Posts: 14
    Options
    Day 5 for me (RI30) after my 2nd 12 hr shift in a row. I wasn't as tired today, had a rare easy night at work. And I did week 1 today and I am so proud to say that I was able to complete every exercise without stopping! For the first time! Now I am able to work a little more on form and squatting lower etc. since my endurance has improved! I plan to take tomorrow off of Jillian and do my elliptical workout instead since she suggests doing the workout 5-6 days per week and it will be my 3rd 12 in a row tonight. I'm sure I'll be whipped tomorrow! Keep going everyone!
  • Cyndie3
    Cyndie3 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Starting day 4 this morning, so far so good, my legs aren't as rubbery now!! Not as much pain, here's to hopin this works
  • schillewis
    schillewis Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing Day 4 this afternoon. Pray for me, LOL!
  • hmerri
    hmerri Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Day 4..DONE! I almost want to do it now...which is a huge thing for me. I still struggle with the jump roping...my calves kill me on that, but cardio wise I could do it. Getting better each time. Still doing modified push ups.

Here's to making it the full 30!
  • Oneday150
    Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You guys are all doing amazing!!! :love:

I couldn't do Day 3 Yesterday since I got home super late and had to be up by 5:30AM this morning to go to the gym.
    I will try to do 2 of them tonight :happy:
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the jump rope and jumping jacks are hard for me...and the push-ups!!
  • ranjuvipin
    ranjuvipin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, anyone seeing any change as yet, I know it's too early but I seem to have gained pounds..
  • ginnerll
    ginnerll Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm eating really well and drinking lots of water too. I've also seen the scale go up a pound. Don't let it discourage you, that's only temporary :) soon you see the results as long as you eat sensibly :) good luck!!