A letter to my red team....

Options
angbieb
angbieb Posts: 692 Member
sorry for the double post but I didn't know if all my team members would see it....
Hey red team, :heart:
You know I love my red team, I'm sorry but I'm dropping out of Biggest Loser. I'm having some problems with my knee and I don't think I'll be able to do challenges or help the team so I have to take a break.
I want you all to go on and win this now okay? You can do it!!!! :heart:

Replies

• abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Aww Ang we will really miss you!!! I know you need to take care of your knee though and understand that completely!! Keep in touch with us though!!!
  • Boolahboo
    Boolahboo Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I will miss you soo much! But i want you to get better! Take care :heart:
    Boo
  • babbgirl1975
    babbgirl1975 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    The most important thing is to take care of yourself!!! We'll miss you :heart:
  • christal0611
    christal0611 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    We will miss you A... Take care of you knee. I hope you feel better soon...
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys...hopefully there will be another challenge I can join in the future!! Biggest Loser 3??? or 4?? Abby? :tongue:
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Of course!!!! You are welcome back anytime!!!
  • ckish
    ckish Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You may be down for the moment but you will always have a place on the red team! Take care of yourself and heal completely. XOXO
  • fififox
    fififox Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that angieb. Of course the most important thing is to look after yourself physically. I might be doing the same soon...working on trying to break a plateau, but if I can't soon I will be leaving for the same reasons. I hope you are back in top shape soon. :smile:
  • ckish
    ckish Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Fifi, you are doing all the right things so the plateau can't last forever....Hang in there my friend XOXO