FitBit -

Options
Hi Ladies,

does anyone have a fitbit? If so is it worth the $99 and do you find it motivating. I don't want to get into my norm and start purchasing things just because. I just did that with the big chop form perm to natural... So please let me know what you think about fitbit!!!

Replies

• poeticallydevine
    poeticallydevine Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i don't know about fit bit but i have polar FT4 heart rate monitor and i find it extremely helpful, it helped me to work our hard but smart also. i purchased one off ebay for i think 75. it also keep tracks of calories burned and saves workout as training files. between that and MFP im very successful
  • myphenix
    myphenix Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    hi...I have a fitbit and absolutely love it. In my opinion it keeps me moving and on track. I was already 2 months into my journey when I got it and I feel it really helps me. It syncs with mfpal and also has its own app/web site that is also a great tool for weight loss. It's pricey but worth it :)
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have the fitbit and I love it. I like to see my daily steps and I love the sleeping monitor I am always amazed at my result each day. It is wort the cost to me.
  • tishonna0208
    Options
    Hey Ladies,

Thanks for all your input...
  • barbie6778
    barbie6778 Posts: 7
    Options
    you have convinced me to get one as well. I'll let you know how it works for me!
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've had my Fitbit since January and I love it.

You can also link it to a variety of other apps. With some of the apps you can earn points, etc towards items and bragging rights.

There is also a Fitbit Friends Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/fitbitters/