Sunday Weigh In

Options
Hi Guys.. well I thought I would start a Sunday weigh in group because there seems to be a few people who weigh in on Sundays like myself.. Well this week I lost 900gms or 2lbs so not thrilled about that but also not too concerned.. training went out the window after Thursday this week as I have been sick so that's a bummer.. Hope you are all well.. can't wait to hear your results.. :happy:

Replies

• kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I have been recording my wait on Sundays as well. I have only gained half a pound since I started 4 weeks ago, but I am hoping to show a loss by tomorrow morning. But that won't be for another 16 hours...:-)
  • ltrenk
    ltrenk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I do my weigh in on Saturdays, but it's only one day difference. This week only lost 0.7lbs.
    It's been a hectic week for me. I was at the funeral home two days and at a funeral the other.
    It made it tough to get in any exercising. I was happy that I didn't gain any weight for the week.
    I'm hoping to jump back into the routine tomorrow!

I hope everyone had a great week and weekend!
  • kazzari
    Options
    At least you're moving in the right direction!
  • kazzari
    Options
    Well crap. I am down but not the 2.5 lbs. the scale was showing midweek. Down 1.25 since last Sunday, but .8 lbs total for 4 weeks effort. I did lose .5 inches from my waist and .25 in my hips. I guess progress is progress or at least not a lack of progress.
  • alicialee05
    alicialee05 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday, down 1.5 lbs. Still a lot more to go…

Finished week 2 of P90X--- though we took Fri & Sat off, and did legs/back today, so technically we're a day behind. Not going to kill myself over it though.

I'll be taking my measurements again in a couple weeks and I'll post total loss then, hoping it's a lot more satisfying than the lbs.
  • coloradotara
    coloradotara Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I weighed this morning and have lost 2 lbs...yeah! But I hadn't lost anything for the last 3 weeks, so I was very happy to finally see some movement. I had upped my calories a few weeks ago and they say usually the first week or two you'll gain a pound or two or stay the same, then you'll lose. That's pretty much exactly what happened! And I fit into jeans this morning that I haven't been able to wear for at least 8 years...so that was awesome!

I'm doing C25K, tonight is W3D2...I feel so happy every time after I finish! I also usually do 15 minutes of some incline walking on the treadmill after my 30 minutes of C25K. Depending on how I feel I'll do 30 day shred.

Need to get back on my roll of losing! Visiting my husband's entire extended family in about 4 weeks for his sister's wedding shower with that side of the family.

I'll measure tomorrow morning, I forgot to this morning and I usually do it the last Sunday of the month!

Keep up the good work ladies!!
  • kazzari
    Options
    I weighed this morning and have lost 2 lbs...yeah! But I hadn't lost anything for the last 3 weeks, so I was very happy to finally see some movement. I had upped my calories a few weeks ago and they say usually the first week or two you'll gain a pound or two or stay the same, then you'll lose. That's pretty much exactly what happened! And I fit into jeans this morning that I haven't been able to wear for at least 8 years...so that was awesome!

I'm doing C25K, tonight is W3D2...I feel so happy every time after I finish! I also usually do 15 minutes of some incline walking on the treadmill after my 30 minutes of C25K. Depending on how I feel I'll do 30 day shred.

Need to get back on my roll of losing! Visiting my husband's entire extended family in about 4 weeks for his sister's wedding shower with that side of the family.

I'll measure tomorrow morning, I forgot to this morning and I usually do it the last Sunday of the month!

Keep up the good work ladies!!

Yea for progress and yippee for fitting into 8 year old jeans! What a great feeling.
  • sehrler
    sehrler Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I was down 4.5lbs this week after a frustrating plateau. Changed up a bunch of things so I don't know what worked, just glad something did!
  • skinnygurl83
    Options
    Everybody is doing absolutely amazing.. I hope you are ALL pleased with this weeks weigh in.. Good luck to everyone for 2 days time.. lol.. :wink:
  • kazzari
    Options
    Well, I'm up a lb. since last week. Some measurements are up. I picked up my dress yesterday and it fit perfect, so I guess I'm not too sad. I'll just keep plugging away. Going for a hike in the mountains today.
  • PsycheSC
    PsycheSC Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I do weigh-ins on Saturdays....yesterday I was up .5 pound =( This is the first time I have gained since I started losing in February. I was pretty much expecting it to happen at some point, but it's still disappointing. I know it's because my eating hasn't been great recently. So I'm going to do better, and hopefully get to the point where I'm losing 2 pounds a week.

I'm heading into week 12 of P90X and I'm trying to step it up each workout, so hopefully that will help too!

Great job everyone!
  • alicialee05
    alicialee05 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I do weigh-ins on Saturdays....yesterday I was up .5 pound =( This is the first time I have gained since I started losing in February. I was pretty much expecting it to happen at some point, but it's still disappointing. I know it's because my eating hasn't been great recently. So I'm going to do better, and hopefully get to the point where I'm losing 2 pounds a week.

I'm heading into week 12 of P90X and I'm trying to step it up each workout, so hopefully that will help too!

Great job everyone!

Hows P90x going? We start week 5 tomorrow. This week we slacked big time on it. I don't notice any results yet, but maybe the measuring tape will show improvements next week on day 30. We are not following the nutrition plan, as it's too difficult with our busy schedules (and i know i would completely blow it anyway..)

This week I changed my diet plan on MFP and upped my calories from 1200 to 1500, and lost 1.5 lbs! I think MFP is truly sabotaging people by telling them they should only eat 1200 calories-- though i was able to do it, i was miserable and especially when not seeing any weight loss.

Sticking with 1500 calories, increased protein, lots of H2O, and hopefully the scale will continue to show improvements.

My initial goal was to lose about 30 lbs total, but I'm seeing now just how difficult its going to be-- so now I'm just hoping to drop 10 more by the wedding!

Keep it up everyone!
  • PsycheSC
    PsycheSC Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Hows P90x going? We start week 5 tomorrow. This week we slacked big time on it. I don't notice any results yet, but maybe the measuring tape will show improvements next week on day 30. We are not following the nutrition plan, as it's too difficult with our busy schedules (and i know i would completely blow it anyway..)

This week I changed my diet plan on MFP and upped my calories from 1200 to 1500, and lost 1.5 lbs! I think MFP is truly sabotaging people by telling them they should only eat 1200 calories-- though i was able to do it, i was miserable and especially when not seeing any weight loss.

Sticking with 1500 calories, increased protein, lots of H2O, and hopefully the scale will continue to show improvements.

My initial goal was to lose about 30 lbs total, but I'm seeing now just how difficult its going to be-- so now I'm just hoping to drop 10 more by the wedding!

Keep it up everyone!

I'm loving P90x! It has really helped me to have a structured exercise plan to follow. I've been trying to follow the basic ideas of the meal plan - lots of protein, veggies, and limiting carbs. I set my calories at 1800 (somewhat arbitrarily) and don't count any exercise calories. I don't think I noticed any big changes until somewhere in the second month, but I definitely see it now and it's a great feeling=) Congratulations on your success, I am sure you will see much more!