Phase 3, Week 9 and 10

Options
13»

Replies

• mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    Start phase 2 in the morning. Scared to death and excited!
  • vai45
    vai45 Posts: 29
    Options
    I'm starting Phase 3 tomorrow....I had to do an extra week of workouts 7 and 8 because I went on vacation (and ate bad :)).. It's been a little tough to get back into the swing of things, but hopefully the difficulty of the new workouts will keep me in check! I'm soo happy to be done w/cardio 2!! I hated it!!
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i love workout 10
  • mheightchew
    Options
    First workout in phase 3 done! 310 calories burned. I actually love the crabs! And, I finally know what a divebomber is! I like them, but something in my lower back and hips makes an awful sound, maybe its the muscles crying out in pain!!
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Okay....I'm officially scared!! Getting ready to do w/o 9. To be coninued.....
  • mheightchew
    Options
    Did phase 3 cardio 3 last night, yep Jillian is crazy! Loved it though. Workout 10 this morning. My shoulders are feeling it!
  • mheightchew
    Options
    Round 2 of workout 9 done!
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Things are finally becoming "easier", especially since I start with Cardio 3. I'm getting more burn than I ever have and I think I may be able to do Cardio 3, Workout 9 & 10 tonight!
  • vai45
    vai45 Posts: 29
    Options
    I really hate workout 9! I feel like we're not doing much lifting and some of the moves are just plain awkward to get into. I'm feeling pretty frustrated with that one but workout 10 is much better.
  • Mira710
    Mira710 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I really hate workout 9! I feel like we're not doing much lifting and some of the moves are just plain awkward to get into. I'm feeling pretty frustrated with that one but workout 10 is much better.

I completely agree! But after three times doing workout 9, I can finally do the push-up jacks! Still can't do the rock n roll squats and the boat pose to hollow man. What a nightmare those are! I'm excited to do workout 10 again tomorrow =)
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    She is just plain insane. I'm a little behind this week, but will have all complete by Saturday. 9 was awkward, and 10 much better. I will say though, 8 weeks ago I would not have believed I'd be doing what I've aaccomplished so far, especially with my right knee. I've really pushed thru, and have modified where needed. I just wished my bottom half looked as good as my top half. Very, very disappointed with that aspect. I think I'll try Brazillion Butt Lift next. Any takers?
  • Diandra81
    Options

I completely agree! But after three times doing workout 9, I can finally do the push-up jacks! Still can't do the rock n roll squats and the boat pose to hollow man. What a nightmare those are! I'm excited to do workout 10 again tomorrow =)

I can't do a boat pose to save my life, my form is so off because my tailbone is always KILLING me while doing it!
  • focobaby
    focobaby Posts: 8
    Options
    you guys are scaring me!! I just finished my last time of doing cardio 2 and I start workouts 9 and 10 on Monday! Sounds like I'm in for it! haha
  • mheightchew
    Options
    Second week of phase 3 and it was a little easier. Not easy by no means, but I didn't feel like I was going to die!
  • focobaby
    focobaby Posts: 8
    Options
    so i did workout nine yesterday and all i can say is holy crap!

first of all, the crabs with weights don't bother me at all. i've lost more than six pounds, so having six pounds of weight on me is actually less resistance than i had in the beginning with crabs because i weighed more.

but the rest of the moves? half of them i can't even figure out how to do properly! the one that is downward dog and you bring your leg forward and back? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do that one in the right form. i think my downward dog stance is lacking or something! same with the plank ups or whatever those things are called where they 'gracefully' rock into plank and then on their elbows, how do they do it so gracefully?!

i may have to have an extra week on these work outs too. i just don't feel like i'm doing any of them right!
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would have liked her to explain it better through a couple of slow ones. You're on the floor not looking at the screen and you think - What???!?!

I can't do the chaturanga - or however it's spelled - either. It just 'ain't happenin'.
  • Diandra81
    Options
    So I'm in my third week of doing workouts 9 and 10, and things have gotten much better. Three and a half weeks ago I was CRYING because I was in so much pain trying to do the moves. There are certain moves I still can't do.....boat pose, and that "plank up" move mentioned above, I can't forget about the Rockstar squats. I can only do ONE plank up move and then go to the modified version on my knees. I'm also jumping higher when I do Rockstar Jumps and Cannon Balls....even though I'm no David or Ken lol
  • mheightchew
    Options
    3 1/2 weeks left and I'm getting sick???? Really??? I made it through CARDIO 3 though. Lets hope I can get through 9 tomorrow!