Level 2

Options
So yesterday was my Level 2 first day and MY GOD! I totallly forgot how tough that level was. Had to modify a lot of the plank moves. Hopefully will be able to do them by day 10.

Replies

• ChasityLindsey
    ChasityLindsey Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Im still on level 1, but I did skip ahead and just watch level two to see what I was facing. OMG I think I broke a sweat just watching it lol! Im sure I will have to modify a lot, but I am looking forward to making it there. Today is my day 5 of level 1 so I am half way there!
    Great job making it through :)
  • mom2teebee
    mom2teebee Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    When I used to do the 30DS regularly level 2 was my favorite to go back to. It always seemed to burn the most calories. I haven't done it in over a year though so I'm interested to see how I'll do. Just 5 more days of level 1 for me.
  • kwheelock
    kwheelock Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been on Level 2 for 7 days and I don't think it's gotten any easier for me. I still modify most of the plank moves...my shoulders just can't handle it! The other day was also the very first time I was completely unmotivated to work out, but I kept with it. And honestly, I probably don't work the hardest on those days, but at least I'm doing it. I haven't even looked at Level 3, but in 3 days I'll be doing it and I'm rather nervous! I hurt!