Hello everyone, is anyone out there?

Options
This group is very quiet so just hollering to see who is out there with me lol.

Replies

• Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group today so I'm here.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    letmebeda1_wechange Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome, very quiet on here. hope to get it started. trying to get it going
  • carriework
    carriework Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Nellie and Chocolatewoman!!!
    I just got my fit bit today;) I used to have an OMRON pedometer that I loved but, then it got wet :( and I haven't had one in a few years. I was reading how Nellie would dance and walk around the house. Thats what I would do to but, since I havent' had a pedometer I kind of stopped doing it.
    My name is Carrie. I l'm from the Seattle area and I have a desk job too. I try to get out on my lunch break and go for a 30 min. walk and I usually eat lunch at my desk so that I can get out for a 30 min. walk.
    I am ready for a challenge. I'm trying to take off at least 35lbs. I am turning 40 in about 6 weeks. I want to be at least partially there. I want 40 to be the best year of my life!!!!!::noway:
    Thanks you guys!!! Let's keep in touch.
    ~Carrie~
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Howdy Carrie! Like so many of us, I also have a desk job. I walk for an hour during lunch and then I eat at my desk. That has really helped with my steps.

Rock on!
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    carrie welcome girl, yes you can do it!!!! keep moving.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    It's 9pm and mine has 200 steps left to making a badge for today. I suppose I can accomplish that!

(I'm just reaching for the 5,000 step today. I've done 1.5 hours of circuit training. That's enough wear and tear on my body today).
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    great job! keep it steppin.
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am here in Colorado. I started March 5th. I try to do at least 10,000 steps a day and usually do more. Good to see you guys. FitBitters are rather quiet.
  • kcoftx
    Options
    I agree. They are a quiet bunch. There are a few that try to keep it going. I always appreciate that. :)
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options
    Feel free to add me here or on fitbit! I LOVE my fitbit!!!!!!
  • fltwins918
    fltwins918 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just got my fitbit yesterday and am very excited to be challenged with it! I am a prek teacher so I am usually moving around. A few of the other teachers and I walk about 3 miles 2-3 times a week. I am a single mother of twin boys and have just gotten back to "pre-twin" weight (only took 3 years and 30 lbs lol). Now I would like to lose about 40lb more!
  • erikkasusann
    erikkasusann Posts: 104
    Options
    I just got my fitbit today & I'm still figuring it out, but I'm with ya! :)
  • PK95
    PK95 Posts: 21
    Options
    Just got my fitbit yesterday and loving it so far. Please feel free to add me! Always looking for encouragement and support.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    Welcome and i'm glad you guys just got your fitbit, you will enjoy using it.
  • sunshine001
    Options
    Just ordered my fit bit today after finding out about it on myfitnesspal. Trying to shift baby weight plus. Sure to be back with some questions. Please add me.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    hi Sunshine and welcome
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I just got my Fitbit today...it was a Mother's Day gift from my kids. I love it! It is 9:00 p.m. here and I just went for another walk so that I could grow another leaf on my flower! :laugh:

I think this will really help me move more each day. I am really looking forward to using it.
  • kcoftx
    Options
    What a great Mother's Day gift. It shows that they recognize your wish to change your lifestyle and want to support and encourage you.