Starting JMBR April 30th!!! Anyone want to join me?

Options
Tanya0927
Tanya0927 Posts: 23 Member
I just received my JMBR so I will eagerly/fearfully be starting on Monday April 30th! I'm hoping there were be someone to join me!

Replies

• WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi Tanya iam starting this on april 30th too feel free to freind request me and anyone else that comes along
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I just received my JMBR so I will eagerly/fearfully be starting on Monday April 30th! I'm hoping there were be someone to join me!

I'm finishing up week 5, but know that you'll have tons of support in this group. I loved reading ahead about workouts as others have posted them. If you like Jillian Michaels, you'll love this program! The key is consistency in eating and workout out and you will see results. Some people aren't seeing a lot of results on the scale (particularly if you're close to goal...like within 15 lbs or so), but they are seeing LOTS of inches lost, which is really what matters in the end.

Good luck!
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this Sunday, I think my BR package is coming today, a day early! So excited!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm staring Phase 2, but would gladly be supportive! Request me if you like! :)
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    chm2516 thanks for the add
  • ell_jay
    ell_jay Posts: 68
    Options
    Hi, I'm also starting today with the Kickstart week; very excited to start! :D

Good luck! :D
  • willow3eb
    willow3eb Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 2nd workout for the Kickstart week today and I like it so far! Workout 1 seems a little easy, but I like how it progresses into harder stuff as you get more into the program. I've been doing her 30DS DVD and some other ones for a while now, so I'm used to her stuff, but this is great for true beginners.

How is everyone elses Day 1 going?
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    I just started body rev on Saturday..measured & took pics on Sunday..& I'd love to continue in sharing our progress..good luck to all of you. And remember its only 30min---SO PUSH PLAY!
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    Just finished my 2nd workout for the Kickstart week today and I like it so far! Workout 1 seems a little easy, but I like how it progresses into harder stuff as you get more into the program. I've been doing her 30DS DVD and some other ones for a while now, so I'm used to her stuff, but this is great for true beginners.

How is everyone elses Day 1 going?

Day 1 seemed pretty easy to me, as I was doing it...BUT I did wake up sore..so that's a good thing.
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am starting BR for the second time ( I had to stop due to a previous injury - stress fracture) but am all clear now and can't wait to get back to it! I made it through the first 2 1/2 weeks before I had to stop, but I am starting completely over with the kickstart! Add me!
  • lwilson413
    lwilson413 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! I think I am going to have to skip kick start week due to time restraints, but starting with week 1.
  • Amanda_Runs
    Amanda_Runs Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I started on APril 24 and I am loving it! I take Monday's as my rest day and this program is goign well so far!
  • Kim30726
    Kim30726 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 1 and would like to join as well! I really like it so far.