Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Crushing on my female gym instructor!!!!

lisaelainee
lisaelainee Posts: 248 Member
Lately I haven't been going to the gym but starting up again tomorrow.
But when I did go to the gym I was majorly crushing on my female gym instructor and I'm not going to lie, I have been having sexual thoughts
And I know it will happen gain when I start going to the gym.

Anybody else had this problem?
and any suggestions on what to do?

Replies

• Smiler106
    Smiler106 Posts: 124 Member
    I don't know why it's a problem, at my old gym I had a huge crush on one of the trainers, it was great I got in shape and enjoyed the view! If I hadn't moved away from the area I'd definately be in better shape than I am now!!
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,757 Member
    I had a similar situation with my massage therapist. I've been bi for as long as I can remember, but it's ALWAYS been purely sexual for me. Any relationship I was in was always with a man. I never desired a relationship with a woman, just a night or two. lol Then I met my massage therapist while undergoing treatment for an injury I got. She was so not my 'type', but good lord did I have it BAD for her! I crushed on her big time...and what was so strange was she was someone I could see myself in a relationship with. I thought of her constantly and couldn't wait until I my next appointment when I could see her again. Alas, my treatment finally ended and I had to say good bye to her. People kept telling me to grow a pair and see if she was interested, or to ask her out. I could never do it. I do miss her though. She was a truly amazing woman!
  • Dakotacole13
    Dakotacole13 Posts: 526 Member
    Lately I haven't been going to the gym but starting up again tomorrow.
    But when I did go to the gym I was majorly crushing on my female gym instructor and I'm not going to lie, I have been having sexual thoughts
    And I know it will happen gain when I start going to the gym.

Anybody else had this problem?
    and any suggestions on what to do?

Yep got this problem